MULTI 5.10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i have Italian language, but I wrong. Vibration setting was on previous rom. Not on 5.10.8 Sorry for my mistake

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi what phone do you have? I am on redmi note 2 and it works on my.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Xiaomi redmi Note 2. If i take a picture I always get mirrored text, no matternif I turn mirror option on or off.

Simone, did you perform a clean install with full wipe?
I have 5.9.24 on redmi 2 note, and missing notifications is the main bug i have, porca miseria!

ciao, installa questa.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347833122

fai anche un wipe cache, oppure ripristino.

just released a stable, install one if you do not want to have problems.
given the delay of v7 stable, hopefully @ingbrzy do something for the new terminals. releasing v6 stable.

Browser tabs not close with a swipe up on the page number anymore!!! Come on xiaomi.... In every update something fixes and something else breaks!
Issue confirmed.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I am on the previous dev, 5.9.24, and i am experiencing the well known notification bug (no push notification for whatsapp, hangouts, gmail...)
with this new build something changed?
for google notifications, in auto start you no only need "framework google services" but "google play services" too (+gmail,hangouts,...)

Reactions: redmi77
ciao, installa questa.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347833122

fai anche un wipe cache, oppure ripristino.

just released a stable, install one if you do not want to have problems.
given the delay of v7 stable, hopefully @ingbrzy do something for the new terminals. releasing v6 stable.
Ciao, ma non è la stessa raggiungibile dalla prima pagina? Cosa cambia? Pensavo di installare quella da miui ita

Hi is it the same that's on the first page?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

for google notifications, in auto start you no only need "framework google services" but "google play services" too (+gmail,hangouts,...)

i have the notification problem of airbnb, whatsapp (always) and others til ...wel..since always.
I put the autostart to all of app, whatsapp i even locked in the task bar but often i need to switch the display on to receive messages)

i have the notification problem of airbnb, whatsapp (always) and others til ...wel..since always.
I put the autostart to all of app, whatsapp i even locked in the task bar but often i need to switch the display on to receive messages)
Annihilator (great band \m/),
Which phone? Even with clean install (full wipe) and/or stable release?

Reactions: faizal83
Annihilator (great band \m/),
Which phone? Even with clean install (full wipe) and/or stable release?

;)
yes all builds,clean,full wipe or whatever.
Need to screen on to receive them. I mean after 20 mins then they arrive in any case but usually not i have to wake th escreen. Also fro flipkey or bousetrip when i have a message or reservation from host.
AOSP perfect i have no single problem

Ciao, ma non è la stessa raggiungibile dalla prima pagina? Cosa cambia? Pensavo di installare quella da miui ita

Hi is it the same that's on the first page?

yes, and the same.
you've tried with a full wipe?
If you still have problems test the rom miui Italy.
as it exits a stable rom I recommend you install it and go with those.

Reactions: Lomax84
hello and plzz dont grind for asking:
i have a mi2s with 4.1.1 JRO03L android and 4.6.6 miui. If i make the whooping jump to latest 5.10.8 i should dowload and fastboot+miflash ??

hello and plzz dont grind for asking:
i have a mi2s with 4.1.1 JRO03L android and 4.6.6 miui. If i make the whooping jump to latest 5.10.8 i should dowload and fastboot+miflash ??

In your case, first install MIUI7 5.10.8 China dev fastboot ROM using MiFlash with fastboot script Flash All. It is recommended for Mi2s users at the first installation to get merged partition (unified storage). After that install MIUI7 5.10.8 xiaomi.eu multilang ROM release and make wipe all date from MiRecovery.

Reactions: mnikolce
In your case, first install MIUI7 5.10.8 China dev fastboot ROM using MiFlash with fastboot script Flash All. It is recommended for Mi2s users at the first installation to get merged partition (unified storage). After that install MIUI7 5.10.8 xiaomi.eu multilang ROM release and make wipe all date from MiRecovery.

Thank you for your answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.