MULTI 5.11.12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I know Redmi Note 2 supports up to 32GB micro SD cards, but I read that some people use bigger ones somehow.

HUGE BUG ! Not sure if it was on the other developer versions before or not...:

I bought a MicroSD Card 64GB, when I insert it into my Redmi Note 2 Prime, I tried to mount it, the phone says it was either not formatted or had no contents, so it gives me the option to format it, when I click it, BAMMM... Next thing I know the phone reboots, goes into MiRecovery automatically and when it goes back to MIUI, I had the initial welcome screen, to configure the phone like it was the first time I had turned the phone on... :(

I lost all my home screens, I had Google Now Launcher installed, all went away... :(
The Micro SD card still wasn't recognised/formatted, but fortunately, the photos on the phone were intact, I don't know how.

I had to put the card into my other phone a Ulefone Be Pro with Android 4.4.1 to Format it, and only after, was it recognised in the Redmi Note 2 Prime... :(

Has anyone had the same experience? Previously I had a 32GB micro sd card and no problems, but I can't remember where I formatted it... But it worked fine. This card also works fine now, after I formatted it in the other phone...

Can anyone fix this?

Hi, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 are you sure it bears the card to 64gb? I have the 32 and I have no problems. Internet sites say some 32 other 64, I do not know

Dear Xiaomi.eu Team

I have a MiNote PRO 654gb since 3 weeks now (Mi Note 64gb was my previous one)

>> And the telephone rebooted 3 times during a call
it was a standard call from my friends (in the contact list ; no black list ....)

how the phone, can restart itself
I NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE on my Mi NOTE

Do you have any idea of the reason of this issue
Fresh installation full wipe as usual
Last rom installed

HUGE BUG ! Not sure if it was on the other developer versions before or not...:

I bought a MicroSD Card 64GB, when I insert it into my Redmi Note 2 Prime, I tried to mount it, the phone says it was either not formatted or had no contents, so it gives me the option to format it, when I click it, BAMMM... Next thing I know the phone reboots, goes into MiRecovery automatically and when it goes back to MIUI, I had the initial welcome screen, to configure the phone like it was the first time I had turned the phone on... :(

I lost all my home screens, I had Google Now Launcher installed, all went away... :(
The Micro SD card still wasn't recognised/formatted, but fortunately, the photos on the phone were intact, I don't know how.

I had to put the card into my other phone a Ulefone Be Pro with Android 4.4.1 to Format it, and only after, was it recognised in the Redmi Note 2 Prime... :(

Has anyone had the same experience? Previously I had a 32GB micro sd card and no problems, but I can't remember where I formatted it... But it worked fine. This card also works fine now, after I formatted it in the other phone...

Can anyone fix this?
Same thing happened to me first tine (i also use a 64GB card). That pop-up will always format your phone's memory. You can format the card absolutely fine from your phone, you just have to do it from the storage option from the phone's settings menu.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Dear Xiaomi.eu Team

I have a MiNote PRO 654gb since 3 weeks now (Mi Note 64gb was my previous one)

>> And the telephone rebooted 3 times during a call
it was a standard call from my friends (in the contact list ; no black list ....)

how the phone, can restart itself
I NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE on my Mi NOTE

Do you have any idea of the reason of this issue
Fresh installation full wipe as usual
Last rom installed
Sorry, after that issue make bugreport log by *#*#bug#*#* and post it here... Otherwise we have no idea what happened..

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

This is bug (I've seen it in some forum before).

If you want use MicroSD card > 32GB (64, 128, 200), you need to format it to FAT32 in computer first.
Redmi Note 2 only support FAT32 format (the default format for 64GB is exfat)

Reactions: boxwalker
This is bug (I've seen it in some forum before).

If you want use MicroSD card > 32GB (64, 128, 200), you need to format it to FAT32 in computer first.
Redmi Note 2 only support FAT32 format (the default format for 64GB is exfat)
I had same Problem with 2 of my 64 Gb cards (no data, not recognized) Redmi note 2 only support FAT32. So as written above use PC to format it and it works OK. You need special format tool to do so. Search forum or Google to find tool.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2

I have a Mi 4 lte
I am using Swiftkey for keyboard and MyMail for email.

I have automatic backup on local.

Each time, after the backup the keyboard is backed to the default (android keyboard) and I have to reconfigure MyMail accounts again (it's easy).

Anybody with this problem?'

Guys, what's the normal behaviour of the optimization/cleaning of the apps after 30 min?
Are all apps closed or the apps with auto-start like facebook, whatsapp, skype are safed from being closed?

I have a Mi 4 lte
I am using Swiftkey for keyboard and MyMail for email.

I have automatic backup on local.

Each time, after the backup the keyboard is backed to the default (android keyboard) and I have to reconfigure MyMail accounts again (it's easy).

Anybody with this problem?'
Freeze the Google keyboard

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Hi Guys. I trye to install the Leo multi rom now for 2 days. I have a Xiaome Note Pro, but still not working. At the Moment i have on my Mobil Phone MiUI 7 5.11.12beta chines version.
I try to install by MiRecovery 2.01 dont work. allwasy bring message Install update.zip failed. signature verification failured.
Same wen i try to instal over updater app.
fastboot allso dthe same. I trye somme different TWRP allso. Nothing works. Can sommebody help me? I remember two months ago i allready installed a older version and it was easy.

Hello people,

I see that when using WiFi connection and phone suspended, I mean with the screen off like normal, when you get a notification and screen lights or you directly wake up screen you can see that wifi icon is not there on top but phone is using 3G or 4G. After some seconds using phone Wifi icon appears on the screen.
I have the option 'keep wifi signal active' in always, never changed this and only realized this happening in this 5.11.12 version.

Redmi Note 2 Prime

Thank you for your work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent01
I show a screenshot of battery option don't translate (there are cinese words)
Xiaomi redmi 2 2gb 2014813 with 5.11.12 multilanguage

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-25-46_com.miui.powerkeeper.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-25-46_com.miui.powerkeeper.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 373
Hello people,

I see that when using WiFi connection and phone suspended, I mean with the screen off like normal, when you get a notification and screen lights or you directly wake up screen you can see that wifi icon is not there on top but phone is using 3G or 4G. After some seconds using phone Wifi icon appears on the screen.
I have the option 'keep wifi signal active' in always, never changed this and only realized this happening in this 5.11.12 version.

Thank you for your work.
Have the same problem.
-Redmi Note 2 16GB

Redmi Note 2, *#*#6484#*#* doesn't work on this build? Any alternative for the QC Test hidden menu?
On my latest China dev rom, i just tapped few times on kernel version, the menu in setting's about will pop up.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.