MULTI 5.11.12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I some time ago I had problems and I had to install TWRP recovery. I do not know which version you have now. To find out if you can upgrade with OTA, expects more aid, or the voice Xiaomi Redmi Notes 2 ask the question. I have to install the Rom 5.11.12/13 this morning and I am very well. I see that others complain about problems to Wi-Fi, in this case, if you want I have had for a week 5.11.5 and I found myself very well. If you need guides for TWRP, you will be provided with everything you ask ...

Ciao,
io un po di tempo fa ho avuto dei problemi e ho dovuto installare recovery TWRP. Non so che versione tu abbia ora. Per sapere se è possibile aggiornare con OTA, aspetta altri aiuti, oppure alla voce Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 poni la domanda. Io ho installa to la Rom 5.11.12/13 da questa mattina e mi trovo molto bene. Vedo che altri lamentano problemi al Wi-Fi, in questo caso se vuoi io ho avuto per una settimana 5.11.5 e mi sono trovato molto bene. Se ti servono le guide per TWRP, ti verrà fornito tutto, chiedi...
Hi stefano. Where did you find the twrp.img for xiaomi redmi note 2 ? can you share the link ? thanks

Hi. Gallery app causes fc con hongmi 2 WCDMA.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.miui.gallery/com.miui.gallery.app.Gallery}: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (-1 ... 20) starts before 0
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:793)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:609)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (-1 ... 20) starts before 0
at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.checkRange(SpannableStringBuilder.java)
at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.setSpan(SpannableStringBuilder.java)
at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.setSpan(SpannableStringBuilder.java)
at com.miui.gallery.app.ImpunityDeclaration.checkImpunityDeclaration(ImpunityDeclaration.java:107)
at com.miui.gallery.app.AbstractGalleryActivityWithBarAndImpunity.onCreate(AbstractGalleryActivityWithBarAndImpunity.java:22)
at com.miui.gallery.app.Gallery.onCreate(Gallery.java:141)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
... 12 more

Hi,
I have MI4I and after used to install all weekly ROM's. Today, after install it, wipe cache/dalvik and reboot system, after screen goes to standby, i couldn't wake it up. I try over and over but the result was always the same.
Thanks.

From early October 2015 I am in possession of my first device Xiaomi. I would like to thank the team of Xiaomi.eu for the immense effort it takes to finally optimize Roms for us European users. I am impressed to see all the work that is being done. Thanks also to all the people registered at the Forum that make Xiaomi a big family. The valuable information of all of us, contribute to having devices always best for our use. Have fun with Xiaomi. Hello

Dai primi giorni di ottobre 2015 sono in possesso del mio primo device Xiaomi. Vorrei ringraziare tutto il Team di Xiaomi.eu per l'immenso sforzo che impiega alfine di ottimizzare le Roms per noi utenti Europei. Sono colpito dal vedere tutto il lavoro che viene svolto. Grazie anche a tutte le persone iscritte al Forum che rendono Xiaomi una grande famiglia. Le preziose informazioni di tutti noi, contribuiscono ad avere dispositivi sempre migliori per il nostro utilizzo. Buon divertimento a tutti con Xiaomi. Ciao
Benvenuto nella grande famiglia Xiaomi
Welcome in the great Xiaomi's family

Check in WiFi advanced settings. On my note 2 there is an Option to enable or disable this. I have it switched off in standby to save accu power. I have the rom on now for 6 hours and it went down from 97% to 85%.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2

on MiNote PRO DEV ROM
the previous was not Ok , FC on Google App
i am flashing this rom to check if all is OK
(my previous MiNote DEV ROM was much more more stable !!!)

Redmi note 2 prime - 5.11.12 eu Italian language
bugs:
- Chinese characters found in the file explorer and also in the search app with Italian language;
- with the operator H3G ITA, sometimes when i call my contact, at the answer phone shows him as unknow, and the same happens in the call log.
sorry 4 my English
thanks 4 all!

Last edited:
The WiFi problem in Redmi Note 2 is not in advancing settings, in rom 5.11.12 when display stay idle my configuration settings are wifi always on, despite this configuration the WiFi turn off. Other problem is that WiFi dont keep the routers passwords and i have two routers two connections, when alternate the connections ask always for the passwords and say authentication problem. In fact there are 2 bugs

P.S- I install Rom 5.10.29 the wifi dont turn off but sometimes have authentication problem but I try insert the password one two times or click cancel and connection stays 100% ok dont turn off

Last edited:
good I tried the new rom xiaomi redmi 1s and xiaomi redmi 2 Pro and none of them work gallery. get the message has stopped the application. Thank you

good I tried the new rom xiaomi redmi 1s and xiaomi redmi 2 Pro and none of them work gallery. get the message has stopped the application. Thank you

In definitions go to system aplications go to gallery dont force close the gallery but clean cache\data and will work fine try

In definitions go to system aplications go to gallery dont force close the gallery but clean cache\data and will work fine try

good I've done what you wear but still does not work the gallery, it continues to indicate that the application has stopped. Thank you

good I've done what you wear but still does not work the gallery, it continues to indicate that the application has stopped. Thank you

Do you have TWRP in Recovery? Go to wipe advance wipe dalvik cache and cache and wipe

Do you have TWRP in Recovery? Go to wipe advance wipe dalvik cache and cache and wipe

in redmi 2 Pro I have no TWRP because I have not found this mobile version. I have the factory recovery and that I have also tried to make cache wipe Dalvik cache because it is the same and is still happening

Status
Not open for further replies.