MULTI 5.11.12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big issue in Redmi Note 2 (Hermes) with Wi-Fi several times losting connection but the problem of authentication is gone. This is urgent to fix in next days.

Thanks

Reactions: Drugo
How to activate daily lockscreen and select the interval of change:

en.miui.com/thread-149775-1-1.html

Or...

Settings/Wallpaper/Choose Wallpaper/Activate daily lockscreen.

Nice work ingbrzy (is too difficult your nickname haha)

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: the_maker
There is a big issue in Redmi Note 2 (Hermes) with Wi-Fi several times losting connection but the problem of authentication is gone. This is urgent to fix in next days.

Thanks
only if screen is turned off..? check if you have allowed wifi when screen is off...

Reactions: muharrem1961
Mi4i update got sleep of death after screen lock... Can't wake use power button or double tap to wake...

Music app. Is it working for you the selection of an image for the album? (editing song info)

only if screen is turned off..? check if you have allowed wifi when screen is off...

Sometimes when connected to WiFi ask for router password again if alternate for my second router lost the passwords dont save the passwords of wifi pre configurated settings before. I have two routers and alternate the connection same problem. I dont have the problem of screens off i think but this problem sometimes happen sometimes not is a intermittent problem. The icon of wifi some times gone but SIM Card signal ok

Last edited:
Reactions: Dzhevelekov
Bowser does not go on MI3 ... what can I do?

uploadfromtaptalk1447411099204.png

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Several problem with my Mi4i.. When the phone go in stand by will not turn on..
Everytime I must press the power button for 10 secs to reboot the phone, is the only way..

Hi,

Iam using Redmi Note 2 Prime , after updating today Hermes 5.11.12, iam not able to connect wifi.

please advise me ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.