MULTI 5.11.19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAILED: (remote: partition table doesn't exist)

@ingbrzy any tips on how to resolve this issue?

- I updated my Mi2s to 5.11.19, that was ok
- I did update to 5.11.20, after that my device went into bootloop and after that the whole update got removed from this thread.
- I removed the battery and now my device only boots into fastboot mode
- I tried to flash 5.11.19 using miflash but the errormessage as above showed up

Wi-Fi en.miui.com

Attachments

• nimbus-image-1448021521143.png
    nimbus-image-1448021521143.png
    387 KB · Views: 407
Reactions: Dzhevelekov
redmi note 2 with this update
with italian language..
are there Chinese charatters in app search and file explorer?
thanks

Wifi issue in redmi note 2 solved?
I facing wifi problems due to the setting, it always closed by itself on 5.11.12 due to one setting, after I enabled the autoconnect and problem solved. just refered to my screenshot, you should enabled the auto connect as shown in the screenshot. Hope it help.
[URL][/URL]
uploadfromtaptalk1448027187874.png
uploadfromtaptalk1448027203781.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I facing wifi problems due to the setting, it always closed by itself on 5.11.12 due to one setting, after I enabled the autoconnect and problem solved. just refered to my screenshot, you should enabled the auto connect as shown in the screenshot. Hope it help.
[url="http://"][/URL]View attachment 10793View attachment 10794

Redmi Note 2 WifiFi works fine but after some time with phone locked it disconnects and uses data. Then you wake up screen, even without unlocking the phone and in few seconds wifi is back connected.
Looks like the feature in advanced wifi options 'keep wifi active' is not well configured, I have it in always so should not desconnect from wifi any time.

It's not possible. You can but this will need to change apk in every rom you installl. Why do you need to prevent it?

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Because it's all in chinese. What's the latest stock version of Video app in 5.11.19/20?

Because it's all in chinese. What's the latest stock version of Video app in 5.11.19/20?
If you go to MiuiVideo options and disable Update app automatically when connected to WLAN and in charging app should not update and you stick with the app that came with the rom

Reactions: nicoff
In Polish translation I have only notification with Chinese but I disabled it.
Version I have in present build is :
v2015111190(xxxx-V7)
I am on Aries

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: nicoff
If you go to MiuiVideo options and disable Update app automatically when connected to WLAN and in charging app should not update and you stick with the app that came with the rom

I've already seen it but thanks. What version of Video app do you have installed?

Hi, same bug as in 5.10.22:

I have Redmi Note 2 and german language. When entering text in messenger or any other text input the voice recognition feature (by pressing the little microphone) does not work. Nothing happens if the button is pressed.

However Google Now Voice Recognition works. Also I checked the settings in the language menu and everything seems fine.

Could reproduce the behavior on another device.

I've attached a logcat log of pressing the button. Hopefully this helps. I used "com.miui.notes" app to use speech recognition.

Thanks to danmue: Adding the speech recognition as a keyboard in the settings (as described in the link) resolved the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.