MULTI 5.11.19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
be aware that its reported that when deep sleep wifi drops and start using data...I think it´s a bug for all redmi note 2 in this version

All no, my hermes wifi work on deep sleep.

My problem is that when I change access point manually always asks me the password . Although if I give to cancel and retry connects without problems.

Reactions: redmi77
wifi doesnt work properly, wanted to turn back to 5.10.22 but on reboot it costantly says app battery save has stopped working, even after wipe cache

On mi4c with this firmware the download speed still slow, it seems the xunlei issue not fixed yet .
Dear developers please do something to solve this problem!

I have to confirm wifi bug on my Redmi Note 2. Phone turns off wifi in deep sleep.
And as i said, HDR doesn't work

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: Igor_Coutinho
By the way, It's just me, or the signal symbol has changed? I feel it a bit sharper now.

No hay suficiente espacio de almacenamiento en su dispositivo para descargar esta actualización:

"there is no available space in your phone to download this update" (sorry about my english)

On redmi 1 wcdma

¿What can I do?
I´ve clean all (cache, dalvik, any archives using cleaning app.... whatsapp photos and videos (i don´t know why these are not in externalSD)

Font change lost again

Gửi từ MI 4LTE của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

What happened? I tried to download again this release and got a message not sd card is present!!!!!

What happened? I tried to download again this release and got a message not sd card is present!!!!!
miui.com removed this version so probably only they know what is f*cked...

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Reactions: thaimax
I don't understand nobody complains about bug WiFi in Redmi Note 2 in internacional forum, 3 roms version same problem. EU rom have speed limite in SD card nobody answer the the real questions, its bugs after bugs...
Because users are stupid
No, seriously, I am with 5.10.22 and I will keep this fw until the situation doesn't change, because instead of gets better it gets worse

With this firmware battery is quite well

Reactions: junkname and k0sta
Because users are stupid
No, seriously, I am with 5.10.22 and I will keep this fw until the situation doesn't change, because instead of gets better it gets worse

With this firmware battery is quite well
And to rollback to 5.10.22, just a cache/dalvik wipe and a simple flash is sufficient?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.