MULTI 5.11.19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, same bug as in 5.10.22:

I have Redmi Note 2 and german language. When entering text in messenger or any other text input the voice recognition feature (by pressing the little microphone) does not work. Nothing happens if the button is pressed.

However Google Now Voice Recognition works. Also I checked the settings in the language menu and everything seems fine.

Could reproduce the behavior on another device.

I've attached a logcat log of pressing the button. Hopefully this helps. I used "com.miui.notes" app to use speech recognition.
try this:
http://www.chinamobiles.org/threads...lsim-lte-colonelzap.46256/page-80#post-626050

Reactions: Wladiii
Now i use redmi note 5.11.12/13 from here, so i want to install 5.11.19 what should i do?

I already install TWRP. Can just only wipe cache ? or Data and Dalvik too

I've got an issue with AdAway with this ROM (Mi3).

I get an error claiming there's not enough space on the partition. Is it possible that security settings changed on /data/data/hosts, and it cannot write the file?
Adaway modify the /system/etc/hosts file. It add some MB to the file because it add a blacklist of many and many sites.

I think that the rom is too big and there isn't the space requiered for adding this sites.

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Thanks, I'll try it on the Redmi 1S.
I have two questions:
1- when installing this weekly updates I only wipe cache and dalvik using twrp. Is this the correct procedure or should I do something else?
2- any ideas why I can't choose folders using the music app that comes with this rom? When I try using the "select folders" option, I can't navigate to where my musics are.

Thanks in advance to anyone that replies.

Hi guys, thanks for your awesome work.
Just a thing. After installing this last rom, the gallery crashes when I try to open it. Every time.

Is there a solution for this?
Thanks again.

Here's a screenshot:

Screenshot_2015-11-20-17-30-37_com.miui.home.png

Last edited:
Reactions: erick1212
Redmi Note 2 WifiFi works fine but after some time with phone locked it disconnects and uses data. Then you wake up screen, even without unlocking the phone and in few seconds wifi is back connected.
Looks like the feature in advanced wifi options 'keep wifi active' is not well configured, I have it in always so should not desconnect from wifi any time.
The same thing happens to me
With this problem Redmi Note 2 unusable in WiFi mode

Reactions: Dzhevelekov
Now i use redmi note 5.11.12/13 from here, so i want to install 5.11.19 what should i do?

I already install TWRP. Can just only wipe cache ? or Data and Dalvik too
Wipe cache dalvik cache, install rom, wipe again de same (just to be sure), done.

It take some time to start phone. So don't worry OK. Maybe a 10 minutes.

Wipe data is like factory reset, you get all lost.

Enviado do meu LG-D855 - - BlissPop 4.0.3 - 777Kernel R21 32G - - através de Tapatalk

Wipe cache dalvik cache, install rom, wipe again de same (just to be sure), done.

It take some time to start phone. So don't worry OK. Maybe a 10 minutes.

Wipe data is like factory reset, you get all lost.

Enviado do meu LG-D855 - - BlissPop 4.0.3 - 777Kernel R21 32G - - através de Tapatalk

Same problem, if I return to screen ON, no internet on WIFI, I turn OFF wifi, turn back ON, then I have internet, same all over again when from sleep to screen on.....

So, we only wipe cache (before and after install rom)?

I have no TWRP, I just use updater. How do I proceed? How / where to wipe Dalvik cache?

Download speed is very slow, 500K/s or thereabout. What is going on?

Ookla Speedtest tells me downloadspeeds of >25 Mbps!!?!?!?

I confirm that the wifi issue is fixed in this release for the Redmi Note 2 Prime. I flashed with TWRP and wiped cache afterwards.

Thanks devs ;-)

Bug ... With dual sim if I disable the SIM 1 and turn off and power back up, the SIM 1 is active even if the menu is disabled and you do not see the notches signal.MiNote LTE

Bug...Con doppia sim se disattivo la sim 1 e spengo e riaccendo, la sim 1 si attiva anche se da menu resta disattivata e non si vedono le tacche del segnale

MI4C

please fix the problem of the LED notification.
The colors are always random and often not even lights.

The double tap often does not work

Hi

I have double tap and notifications in diferent colors on my MI4C.
Flash rom and make all wipes and restar you phone.

Can someone tell me if the controls for the music player in the drop down shadow menu are working again?
I can only download and test after the weekend.
Thanks.

Guys please...

Everytime you post the bugs please dont forget to mention what telephone you have and which language are you using.

I see many reported bugs but some do not mention the phone model.

Status
Not open for further replies.