MULTI 5.11.19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change font is removed
For have personalize you have to delete theme app data.

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

i turn back to 5.11.12 personalize in theme there is but font cannot change it is already lost in setting

i turn back to 5.11.12 personalize in theme there is but font cannot change it is already lost in setting
For what device?
For mine (Redmi2 2Gb), personalize in theme is gone many weeks ago, and font change was removed maybe 2 weeks ago.

Due to massive Wlan Notification in the LAst weeks Problems i wanted which Dev Rom für the mi4c is the last most stable Version.. Can some one held me? Thanks

Someone knows why en.miui.com deleted Miui 5.11.19/20 for Aries? When we'll be able to merge system partitions? 5.11.20 is still not avaiable

Im new in the forum, with this ROM i have a big problemas, when i try open the galler,y the gallery crash. I need a solución with this problem. Thanks

Reactions: erick1212
Im new in the forum, with this ROM i have a big problemas, when i try open the galler,y the gallery crash. I need a solución with this problem. Thanks
which language and which device..?

I have the same WiFi problems with my Redmi Note 2 Prime. If you leave the phone alone for long enough it will prompt an error and you're indeed connected to that network but with no access.

Asking us to change the security on the router is useless as it is clear that this ROM is at fault.

Heyho,
Thank you very much for this ROM!
But I have a question:
Is it possible to connect Google-Search with the home screen quicksearch?
By me its loading for years when I want to search something in web. (Screenshot) I think its because its trying to search with baidu, and I'm living in Europe..
Is it possible to edit this, that it will search with Google in the next update?
Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-22-19-17-27_com.android.quicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-22-19-17-27_com.android.quicksearchbox.png
    304 KB · Views: 292
Status
Not open for further replies.