MULTI 5.11.19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stefano, I did a downgrade to the Same Version with wipe Cache and dalvik. Nov i got crahes for Batterie saver. Do u have an idea? Thx

Reactions: Stefano131270
So, to continue my post on Redmi Note 2 WIFI issue:

On official china weekly phone went in deep sleep (data off, wlan on) but it did wake eventually and my whatsapp messages came through with 5-10 minutes delay. Possibly default chinese app/apps were waking phone, and as soon as it's wake, it connects to wifi. I have used it for an hour, so i didn't do any deeper checking, and i didn't freeze or delete default chinese apps. HDR doesn't wor on china weekly

On xiaomi.eu weekly it went in deep deep sleep. Too deep. I turned off data, gave autostart permission, all notification to whatsapp/viber etc. In WLAN advanced settings i left "keeep wlan on deep sleep-Always", turned on sync. Phone connected on wifi, cleared running apps, then locked. almost immediately it went in that deep sleep, and no IM messages or emails were delivered, not even after 40 minutes. As soon as something wakes phone, physical wake, or incoming call/SMS message, phone then connects to wifi and messages start comming through. HDR doesn't work

Now the router:
I have FRITZ!box 7330 at home, and by default it's set to WPA encryption, WPA mode: WPA+WPA2. I switched WPA mode to TKIP(WPA), then WPA2(CCMP), no difference. Then i switched to WEP encryption, and lastly i left my wifi free, non-encrypted. The problem remains always on all settings, and damn phone is not connected to WLAN when in deep sleep, all instant messages are not delivered until i wake the phone.

I didn't change router settings when the phone was on chinese roms, i did it only for xiaomi.eu rom.

Hope this helps, cause i spent whole sunday evening and half of afternoon flashing my phone. I can't do this every day unless i want my wife divorce me ;)

hello there. have you checked the settings for your current app at additional settings> battery&performance>manage apps battery usage?
got same problem with viber, no notifs at all in sleep mode.
made stay connected and everything is fine.

Hey stefano, I did a downgrade to the Same Version with wipe Cache and dalvik. Nov i got crahes for Batterie saver. Do u have an idea? Thx

Hello hotdog, I had problems with application notes, always error and the phone was unusable. I decided to do all beckup and do even Wipe System. It 'a job a little', but "fun". Now the phone is absolutely perfect

Hello hotdog, I had problems with application notes, always error and the phone was unusable. I decided to do all beckup and do even Wipe System. It 'a job a little', but "fun". Now the phone is absolutely perfect
Thank you Very much. I have got problems with notes too. Did u use the internal Backup app or the Mi Suite on the PC?

Thank you Very much. I have got problems with notes too. Did u use the internal Backup app or the Mi Suite on the PC?

I used the application internal backup to restore everything.
If you do this job, leave the phone up to a rom very good, because it is absolutely perfect. Hire a bit 'of time but solve problems

Io ho usato l'applicazione beckup interna, in modo da ripristinare tutto.
Se fai questo lavoro, lascia stare il telefono fino a una rom molto buona, perchè così è assolutamente perfetto. Impieghi un po' di tempo ma risolvi i problemi

Regarding topic of WiFi issue on Redmi Note 2 please try both of the following settings on the phone:

1. Security>Permissions>Settings (upper right corner)>Disable permission manager (this will automatically set permissions for apps and processes)
2. Settings>additional settings>battery and performance>manage apps battery usage>set to Off (miui won't restrict background activities)

Last edited:
Regarding topic of WiFi issue on Redmi Note 2 please try both of the following settings on the phone:

1. Security>Permissions>Settings (upper right corner)>Disable permission manager (this will automatically set permissions for apps and processes)
2. Settings>additional settings>battery and performance>manage apps battery usage>set to Off (miui won't restrict background activities)

Thanks, did

Reactions: graw2

When we "users" we answer to you Team, we feel much more confident in what we do, and thanks graw2 and ingbrzy

Reactions: graw2

Is this supposed to be a fix or just for some testing? Because it's crystal clear that the WiFi is broken.

Redmi Note 2 Prime

other users reported there is wifi issue in deep sleep...anyway it is free to try....

I've tried it, use Rom 5.11.5, the phone is absolutely perfect.
I returned to 5.11.5 because in 5.11.19/20 there was the problem, we have to try and get the solution!

Guys,how to make this phone immersive?
I mean status bar hidden, current app fullscreened. And if need to peak at notifications or time, just a little swipe from top bezel needed. Like on cm.
That can be done with xposed,but sadly ,latest weakly is not able at all. Or my knowledge how to make it is too short.
Regards.

I have no TWRP, I have stock MiRecovery...anyway 5.11.19 has to be installed via upadter app 2 times. Tested and it works. You may lose TWRP or data after the installation....make backup.
I've flashed via updater two times and nownow no more internal storage in my mi2s. I can't even download or take a picture, what happened? What I have to do?

Reactions: vicyo81
One more thing, some Chinese left at WiFi hot spot settings. Screen attached.
e2daf1d9a0923b13ff3ab1020f265025.jpg

Need help!!!
Update to this latest weekly this afternoon and now my Redmi Note 2 Prime keeps restarting by itself. When I turn it on and a few minutes later it will restart and keep going on and on!!! How do i fix this? PLEASE HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.