MULTI 5.11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2015-10-21-00-19-27_com.miui.securitycenter.png

No battery drain, it's after normal use. Just charged my phone to 100%, used it as normal and checked the stats when battery was almost empty. But it was partially on previous version, partially on 5.11.5 which I updated to today.
Screenshot_2015-10-29-17-34-04_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Reactions: MatrixLinux
So this is good.... do you suggest me update to 5.11.5 ?
I don't know how battery life is yet solely on 5.11.5, my phone is now charging and gonna start using it tomorrow morning when I wake up, when it's at 100%. Then we'll see the results. I have very different results on all the different weeklies. My phone is a mi4 64GB WCDMA. I must say you shouldn't really look at the time my phone lasts without charging, because when I go to sleep I put it in airplane mode and when at work I barely check my phone. So then the hours add up quick, but the 7 hours screen on is impressive.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, I switch my phone off at night, but when I switch it on the next day and go to battery use, it shows mobile network signal has been active during the switched off period, is this normal behaviour??

Every ROM that I've tried worked so far, but I can't download the updates via the Updater app, and I don't get notifications about new weekly ROMs via the Updater either. If I tap "Check for updates" right now in the Updater it says there are no new versions (I haven't updated to this ROM yet).

Is this normal? Or this should be working?

My phone is Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime,I'm using the following ROM: xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2014813_5.10.29_v7

Thanks for any insight on this and thank you for the weekly updates!

Reactions: nicoff
Ciao STefano131270 tu sai se è possibile aggiornare direttamente a 5.11.5 da 5.10.22 ?

Hy Stefano is it possible update directly to 5.11.5 form 5.10.22.

REDMINOTE2

Reactions: Stefano131270
Dude Thanks... I want know this... iNfact with 5.10.22 I can use REDMINOTE2 until 3 days.. then I recharge it
yes same here, as i said it's best rom till now; ive written this just cos i wonder how sometimes roms can get worse instead of improving..

Reactions: junkname
Hi

I have try to install this rom. I come from orignal Chinis rom. But wnat norwagian. But hove to do that whit out to gett boot lop or lik last time i instal it. I had a phone that workt for 3 houres then it restart and i have no celluar that workt. Can some one pleas help me sp i can install it :)

It happens every time I update. I get a google play services FC. Here is the log.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start receiver com.google.android.gms.ads.config.GServicesChangedReceiver: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The GcmTaskService class you provided com.google.android.gms.ads.pan.PanService does not seem to support receiving com.google.android.gms.gcm.ACTION_TASK_READY. at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java) at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1700(ActivityThread.java) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The GcmTaskService class you provided com.google.android.gms.ads.pan.PanService does not seem to support receiving com.google.android.gms.gcm.ACTION_TASK_READY. at com.google.android.gms.common.internal.bx.b(SourceFile:208) at com.google.android.gms.gcm.ah.b(SourceFile:518) at com.google.android.gms.gcm.ah.a(SourceFile:389) at com.google.android.gms.ads.pan.PanService.c(SourceFile:51) at com.google.android.gms.ads.pan.PanService.b(SourceFile:76) at com.google.android.gms.ads.config.GServicesChangedReceiver.onReceive(SourceFile:32)

After that though everything seems to work. Or not?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Redmi Note 2
Wifi Bug
Randomly Wi-Fi stops to work saying 'Authentication Problem'. Deleting the connection doesn't help so you have to restart and hope that it will works
Same issue here on Note 2 prime, just turning wifi off / on or plane mode turns connect again.

Last edited:
@ingbrzy Hi since update if i start typing certain words in browser or other places it comes out in chinese i pressume, was typing "available" and "kilogram" the "il" part was changed to chinese... any suggestions? Screen shots attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-07-11-02-55_android_1446894202263.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-07-11-02-55_android_1446894202263.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 298
  • Screenshot_2015-11-07-10-58-23_com.android.chrome_1446894150886.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-07-10-58-23_com.android.chrome_1446894150886.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 316
  • Screenshot_2015-11-07-10-58-51_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-07-10-58-51_com.android.chrome.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 344
@ingbrzy Hi since update if i start typing certain words in browser or other places it comes out in chinese i pressume, was typing "available" and "kilogram" the "il" part was changed to chinese... any suggestions? Screen shots attached.
use default theme...

Reactions: Daxlox
Every ROM that I've tried worked so far, but I can't download the updates via the Updater app, and I don't get notifications about new weekly ROMs via the Updater either. If I tap "Check for updates" right now in the Updater it says there are no new versions (I haven't updated to this ROM yet).

Is this normal? Or this should be working?

My phone is Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime,I'm using the following ROM: xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2014813_5.10.29_v7

Thanks for any insight on this and thank you for the weekly updates!

Generally OTA updates are slow. @ingbrzy has to upload all the ROMs to to the server. They told me ingbrzy is a bit busy these days.
You have to wait few more days. So a little bit of patience... I'm not getting OTA updates since 5.10.22. I think we will get OTA updates regularly as before soon.

It happens every time I update. I get a google play services FC. Here is the log.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start receiver com.google.android.gms.ads.config.GServicesChangedReceiver: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The GcmTaskService class you provided com.google.android.gms.ads.pan.PanService does not seem to support receiving com.google.android.gms.gcm.ACTION_TASK_READY. at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java) at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1700(ActivityThread.java) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The GcmTaskService class you provided com.google.android.gms.ads.pan.PanService does not seem to support receiving com.google.android.gms.gcm.ACTION_TASK_READY. at com.google.android.gms.common.internal.bx.b(SourceFile:208) at com.google.android.gms.gcm.ah.b(SourceFile:518) at com.google.android.gms.gcm.ah.a(SourceFile:389) at com.google.android.gms.ads.pan.PanService.c(SourceFile:51) at com.google.android.gms.ads.pan.PanService.b(SourceFile:76) at com.google.android.gms.ads.config.GServicesChangedReceiver.onReceive(SourceFile:32)

After that though everything seems to work. Or not?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
It is specific problem at you, not general. Try to wipe all data from MiRecovery.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.