MULTI 5.11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have mi4c 3/32gb and the antutu bench with this rom is 39k in 64bit mode, it's normal?

Anyone tried in redmi note 2? :) thanks
Hello redmi77, I am from this morning, I'm really happy with the new ROM, for my part no faults to report, some trifles absolutely negligible.

Ciao redmi77, io da questa mattina, sono veramente contento nella nuova rom, da parte mia nessun difetto da segnalare, alcune piccolezze assolutamente trascurabili.

Reactions: redmi77
Hello redmi77, I am from this morning, I'm really happy with the new ROM, for my part no faults to report, some trifles absolutely negligible.

Ciao redmi77, io da questa mattina, sono veramente contento nella nuova rom, da parte mia nessun difetto da segnalare, alcune piccolezze assolutamente trascurabili.
Thanks for your feedback mate. Actually I tried the Rom but wifi didn't work for me. So I was asking just about the xposed thing. They were talking about xposed hahah :)

Thanks for your feedback mate. Actually I tried the Rom but wifi didn't work for me. So I was asking just about the xposed thing. They were talking about xposed hahah :)
You have performed all installations properly? you use TWRP recovery?

Hai eseguito tutte le installazioni correttamente? tu usi TWRP recovery?

My Redmi Notes 2 works perfectly, the signal of Wi-Fi on my phone and 'stronger than before, the signal Wi-Fi on my phone and' very stable.

Ok, installs Xposed, see xdadevelopers if you need it, hello friend.

Sorry if i missed, but is there a solution for this issue?
uploadfromtaptalk1446966980435.png

Is it translation issue?
Im using english

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: jaso_gr and v3nom
Generally OTA updates are slow. @ingbrzy has to upload all the ROMs to to the server. They told me ingbrzy is a bit busy these days.
You have to wait few more days. So a little bit of patience... I'm not getting OTA updates since 5.10.22. I think we will get OTA updates regularly as before soon.
OK, thanks for the heads up. Not a big issue, I just wanted know why OTA doesn't always work.

I want to confirm the "slow" (better say capped) download speed within the playstore over wifi, there is a 500Kb~ limit. This issue is reported here too http://en.miui.com/thread-175385-5-1.html

Dunno if it's a DEV rom problem (all dev roms got this issue, xiaomi.eu and official) or the fact that xunlei accellerator is missing. When i was on stable official AND with xunlei accellerator TURNED OFF the speed was right. :/

Reactions: IcedFlame
On Redmy Note 2 pictures don't get gps location info if they are taken by stock camera app. On last rom versions there wasn't this problem.

@ingbrzy The chinese text is still there in text size. Also the language selection in keyboard has different style toggles, was in last build also.
Screenshot_2015_11_08_15_08_33_com_android_setti.png

Also I got a voicemail notification that doesnt clear (see screenshot), I have not voicemails. I cleared Phone data but it returned after a reboot

Theme app is ok. it is work. Thanks.
Turkish lang. Mi4

MI 4W cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Why??? I try to change the unlock key

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-08-12-23-53_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-12-23-53_com.android.settings.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 332
I have latest version too but i dont know why happens

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk
Maybe a change on the strings.xml? Xiaomi.eu use the translations of the week before, so if something changed there are crashes...
I rebuilt it yesterday, so with the updated and fixed translations I think

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Maybe a change on the strings.xml? Xiaomi.eu use the translations of the week before, so if something changed there are crashes...
I rebuilt it yesterday, so with the updated and fixed translations I think

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~
You right, the translations is the problem
689095f1570805386df5aedc9412c89e.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1447005117236.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1447005117236.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 314
just reverted 5.10.22, best rom ever for hermes battery...hope developers will work on it cos latest release sucks.

screen wifi+much 3g+bluetooth smart band, from this morning till now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-08-18-53-16_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-18-53-16_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 335
Status
Not open for further replies.