MULTI 5.11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone using redmi note 4g downgraded back to eu.dev rom 5.9.17 like me just because of xposed coz i can't live without it Hahaha...

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Anyone knows how to get xposed working in latests releases..?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

How to fix it?
screenshot_2015-11-10-00-32-30_com-miui-player-png.10762

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-10-00-32-30_com.miui.player.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-10-00-32-30_com.miui.player.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 692
Last edited:
Hello,

since two Updates my Bluetooth is still not working. So i downgrade to the Version 5.10.22. In this Version my Bluetooth worked fine. I can't update my Device because of this Bug.

Reactions: jpenzo
Hey guys...Is there any real working solution for push notifications??? I keep taking them with dealy or not at all until i open the app (viber etc)...I try everything i read about notification setting and permissions and also turn off battery notification settings and the problem still exists...I am on Mi4c 5.11.5..

Hey guys...Is there any real working solution for push notifications??? I keep taking them with dealy or not at all until i open the app (viber etc)...I try everything i read about notification setting and permissions and also turn off battery notification settings and the problem still exists...I am on Mi4c 5.11.5..
No solution, just the guys Xiaomi.eu can solve, I think

someone can tell me which is the update for redmi 2 pro? I mean .. for example cancro is for MI3 and MI4

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Pro 4G LTE 4.7inch MIUI 6 Android 4.4 2GB 16GB Smartphone 64bit Qualcomm MSM8916 Quad Core HD 8MP - Whit
xiaomi-redmi-2-pro-2gb-16gb-smartphone-black.jpg

Got it to work with no issues with my wifi, it's to do with ipv6, if you can enable it on your home Internet and your ISP supports it then your push should work, with mobile network it should work with no issues.

use this app to check:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chocoedge.gcm

good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using tapatalk pro HD

ok, should be HM2014811, as Stefano said at the beginning .... thanks a lot
I don't think so, be careful...
As someone said, check under the battery for the model number.

When I bought mine (almost 1 year ago), it was:
- Redmi2 1Gb = 2014811;
- Redmi2 2Gb = 2014813.

ROMs are not compatible between each other.
There may be new versions that I'm not aware, being sold since I bought mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.