MULTI 5.11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...Is there any real working solution for push notifications??? I keep taking them with dealy or not at all until i open the app (viber etc)...I try everything i read about notification setting and permissions and also turn off battery notification settings and the problem still exists...I am on Mi4c 5.11.5..
I made a thread in bug section

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

@ingbrzy The chinese text is still there in text size. Also the language selection in keyboard has different style toggles, was in last build also.
Screenshot_2015_11_08_15_08_33_com_android_setti.png

Also I got a voicemail notification that doesnt clear (see screenshot), I have not voicemails. I cleared Phone data but it returned after a reboot

I flash this rom but this bug is not solved: If i use headphone, I plugged in the cable everything ok - but if I want to unplug it it is indicated as the headphone plugged in - so if somebody call me I can't hear nothing - somebody has got the same error or me only?

I flash this rom but this bug is not solved: If i use headphone, I plugged in the cable everything ok - but if I want to unplug it it is indicated as the headphone plugged in - so if somebody call me I can't hear nothing - somebody has got the same error or me only?
Do you also use mikey? I had the same problem when I was using it and thought my speaker was broken.

Reactions: boxwalker
Hey guys...Is there any real working solution for push notifications??? I keep taking them with dealy or not at all until i open the app (viber etc)...I try everything i read about notification setting and permissions and also turn off battery notification settings and the problem still exists...I am on Mi4c 5.11.5..
A Redmi Note 2 owner confirms this too, running xiaomi.eu 5.11.1 as well as the xiaomi.eu stable firmware.

However, I am not aware whether this is an official firmware issue (and, hence, should be reported upstream) or an issue with xiaomi.eu firmware. In http://xiaomi.eu/community/posts/261757/ it has been noted that enabling IPv6 solves this for the user. If this is true and the issue does not appear on the official firmware, there's a chance that something is wrong with the DNS servers and/or net connectivity.

Disabling IPv6 helps but still does not solve the problem. In the beginning of this topic I wrote about that, bit I guess by some reason nobody can really understand where is the problem...

Hi, on mi2s the ROM
xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_V7.0.4.0.LXACNCI_v7-5.0.zip
Is based on kitkat or lolipop?
I have on my mi2s the 6 stable version based on lolipop.
How can i upgrade?
The ROM what you linked is MIUI7 stable version based on Android 5.0. If you actually have MIUI6 based on Android 5.0, then you can update the ROM via updater app.

IMO update to developer release (5.11.5) is better choice than update to stable release.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Because the stable release 2 months older than the current dev release and dev ROM is stable enough for daily use in case of Aries ROM. Anyway it's up to you!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Perfect ROM for hermes Redmi Note 2, thank you very much Xiaomi.eu team, you are the best!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: junkname
Perfect ROM for hermes Redmi Note 2, thank you very much Xiaomi.eu team, you are the best!

I agree, all seems to be working ok here..... Good battery time. All notifications ok..... Here's a screens hot of the battery performance. It's Dutch sorry, but it shows 7% per hour discharge, with WiFi, 3g, Bluetooth and GPS on almost all the time.

I do see Chinese characters behind the map listing though.....

Screenshot_2015-11-11-21-37-48_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png

Facing a issue. Sometimes when I reboot the Update applies again and just reinstall itself. Using TWRP 2.8.7.0 linked in the first page. Used Mi Recovery (just booted without flash) to do all wipes and format sd. It's been always fine.

Mi 4c

Last edited:
I agree, all seems to be working ok here..... Good battery time. All notifications ok..... Here's a screens hot of the battery performance. It's Dutch sorry, but it shows 7% per hour discharge, with WiFi, 3g, Bluetooth and GPS on almost all the time.

I do see Chinese characters behind the map listing though.....

View attachment 10764
d23ba25161da617ef7aed51de3a59ed6.jpg

60c31d6eaa316fa01b115031290c2f38.jpg

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.