MULTI 5.11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good update thank you! Did anyone else have random reboot and boot loop on Mi4W with update 5.11.1?

Last edited:
Hi I have installed via fastboot the Rom 5.11.1 and then I have updated to 5.11.5 but i still have the call problem. When i make a call after a certain time i dont listen anything. And i have to call again. Is there a way to solve this problem? Many thanks for you hard work.

redmi note 2, hermes, impossible wifi connect in this rom.

The wifi says "validation problem" and asks please enter password, again and again, but never connect.

Spanish translate.

Downgrade to 5.10.29 and the wifi is already ok !

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinosuke
i've got some problems with my mi4cancro with miui7 5.11.* and google apps lately.

play store downloads are painfully slow over wi-fi, downloads with chrome are ok as usual.

google maps (v9.16.2) voice commands in the turn by turn navigation interface are broken, every time i tap it maps do nothing.

i can't set a timer with the aid of google now. google now says "ok" then switch to miui clock app but nothing happens.

all these three things worked without problems a couple of weeks ago

known issues? do i need a full-wipe?

thanks in advance

Why I can't edit my home screens? Long tap on the icon does nothing, pressing left hardware key doesn't bring edit menu! Anyone else with similar problems? I have this issue on previous release also. The phone is Redmi Note 2 prime and currently I'm running 5.11.5 version.

Why I can't edit my home screens? Long tap on the icon does nothing, pressing left hardware key doesn't bring edit menu! Anyone else with similar problems? I have this issue on previous release also. The phone is Redmi Note 2 prime and currently I'm running 5.11.5 version.
Please use reverse Pinch to zoom to edit home.

With this build battery charging is slow
I hope that also discharging will be slow :D (Hermes)

Someone that tested GPS?

Please use reverse Pinch to zoom to edit home

It doesn't help... I've also wiped dalvik and cache, but no luck. When I long press some icon or folder, the phone doesn't vibrate and I can't move it over the screens. And the second method - when I press left hardware button, the phone simply vibrate once, and that's it. Pinch to zoom and reverse pinch also are not recognized by phone, neither with two or three fingers. What should I do?

It doesn't help... I've also wiped dalvik and cache, but no luck. When I long press some icon or folder, the phone doesn't vibrate and I can't move it over the screens. And the second method - when I press left hardware button, the phone simply vibrate once, and that's it. Pinch to zoom and reverse pinch also are not recognized by phone, neither with two or three fingers. What should I do?
Try clean Launcher data... I haven't problem

Hermes added & bug:
- [ADD] Now it's possible to select on-touch vibration level (Low Medium High)
- [BUG] Search with Italian language shows Chinese words (Popular Search)
8e70553d3269a9e58664d22a355edc41.jpg

Last edited:
On all of the apps :) Now I just turned off mi Xiaomi and turned on my SGS4 and I got notification about your comment instantly...It is the same with Facebook, Gmail, Tapatalk.....
See the notification thread in bug section

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

After cleaning the launcher data, for SECOND time (because I did it 30 min. ago and it didn't help) everything is OK now, thanks jack_21.

Reactions: jack_21
Leo, so far everything is fine, it looks like got also fixed (at least for me) indoor photo tagging and weather.
Still minor glitches, I showed earlier:
- One handed mode, icon too big.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-06-13-09-52_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-06-13-09-52_com.android.settings.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 349
Status
Not open for further replies.