MULTI 5.12.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guis,
I'm running this LIBRA weekly on MI4C.

Two questions:
- is it normal that battery charge speed is extremly slow when MI4C is connected to PC (usb3 port) ?
- when I apply an update via TWRP recovery (flash rom + wipe cache + reboot) , theme is always restored to default and I have to switch theme [and clock in my case] at every flash. Is there a way to avoid this?

thanks all in advance :)

Last edited:
I have already tried a full wipe and the issue still remains. I have the Mi 4 LTE (2 gb ram version). Do you also have this device?
In any case I will revert back to version 5.11.26 . With that version everything worked perfectly.
Hey, i have a mi4w the 3g version, and it restarts randomly, it doesn't matter which rom version I install, i just hope that with the marshmallow update it will be fixed...

Hi.
I can't download an app from Google Play even with the limit of download size at 200MB and the app itself is less than 5MB... (with WIFI ON it work of course...)
Very pleasant.

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Sorry, but I cannot confirm that issue because aries ROM works flawlessly for me. I am using with EN system lang, maybe you should try with EN lang too...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
It still happen happens, but rarely

Can anyone answer why is vibration so strong on most weeklys after 5.10.22?

I have latest weekly on my RN2, and my friend standing next to me has 5.10.22 on his RN2. My vibration is three times stronger than his....

My wife has mi3, i did update yesterday and vibrate is also much, much stronger. She was on 5.9.17 before and vibrate was very discreet and gentle, now we can hear it from another room. She wants to rip my head off right now

My friend has mi4, and it has the same problem. The vibration is almost unpleasent on his phone on last weekly(also updated from 5.9.17)

Anyone else has this issue?

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

Hey, i have a mi4w the 3g version, and it restarts randomly, it doesn't matter which rom version I install, i just hope that with the marshmallow update it will be fixed...
Hi,

Have you also tried version 5.11.26 ? After installing do a full wipe/reset. It's working on my device and so far no random reboots.

Edited: After a few hours of using it still no reboots and no ramdumps files :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixLinux
Can anyone answer why is vibration so strong on most weeklys after 5.10.22?

I have latest weekly on my RN2, and my friend standing next to me has 5.10.22 on his RN2. My vibration is three times stronger than his....

My wife has mi3, i did update yesterday and vibrate is also much, much stronger. She was on 5.9.17 before and vibrate was very discreet and gentle, now we can hear it from another room. She wants to rip my head off right now

My friend has mi4, and it has the same problem. The vibration is almost unpleasent on his phone on last weekly(also updated from 5.9.17)

Anyone else has this issue?

Well we can't all be happy... I wish vibration would be stronger on mine.
It's nowhere near the vibration I had on my previous HTC... I use a pouch pocket, and when it's in my pocket, if I'm moving around, can't feel it vibrate if it's only 1 or 2 vibrations (messages, interrupted calls, etc).

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

On Hermes, wifi to mobile data switch bug is still present. You need to reboot in order for data to get activated.

Please explain a little bit more. I don't have wifi d/c issues. Data works ok. So far i didn't notice any bugs on hermes, or cancro. Only stronger vibration, but some people like stronger vibrate, so it's not really a bug. I personaly don't like vibrate being louder than speaker.

Redmi note 2 gets very very hot when using data. Battery also gets way too hot, up to 40 celsius, but i think it's either mediatek soc, kernel or android 5.0 problem, but most likely combination of all that, because it's the same on all ROM's

Hi,

Have you also tried version 5.11.26 ? After installing do a full wipe/reset. It's working on my device and so far no random reboots.

Edited: After a few hours of using it still no reboots and no ramdumps files :)
I have tried, different versions, miui6, miui7, official roms, unnoficial roms, flashboot, everything you can imagine, and it still restarts, i'll wait until the marshmallow update to see if it is fixed because i don't want to send it back..

RAM usage/memory leak seems to have been in every ROM I've used since having my Mi4C.

53 Hours up time and a full clean leaves me with 1.4GB out of 3GB available. If I restart phone its between 1.7-1.9 available

I can't get OTA update after 5.11.26. It says no update available. Have a Mi4, any suggestions?
Yes... Download it, or simply wait.
If nobody has been receiving OTA updates, it's because it's not been uploaded by the moderators... From what I heard, it's quite a task, time consuming.

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!!!! Is it just me or do we get amazing battery times now? 6.5 hrs on screen time with 10% remaining.......!! (REDMI NOTE 2 Prime)

Screenshot_2015-12-16-00-24-57_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png

I have tried, different versions, miui6, miui7, official roms, unnoficial roms, flashboot, everything you can imagine, and it still restarts, i'll wait until the marshmallow update to see if it is fixed because i don't want to send it back..
I am using previous build (5.12.3) from smiui.net and no restarts

uploadfromtaptalk1450243785407.png

uploadfromtaptalk1450243830501.png

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Trying to use sygic GPS and always crashing, didnt happen on previous building Leo

Edit: logcat

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
d20df4f9a4f8617ac6dc6b20400b40da.jpg

6411189899467870cbd1c70ab938e959.jpg

this ia bug or something?
there is always show up warning send data and close channel on the bottom of screen?
how to fix this?
that warning is very annoying

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.