MULTI 5.12.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was mentioned already, but it seems not to be answered. Loading via USB from PC seems to have a problem. I always connect to the high power port, but this week's ROM seems to load quite bad. Anyone a idea. Anything I can provide from my side?

Attached is screenshot from battery stats.

5f79ed1a11ff3fccfb2abcf640b54ffc.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2

What's more recent? This 5.12.10 or the global stable on official website v7.0.12.0.LHMMICI?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Hey, i have a mi4w the 3g version, and it restarts randomly, it doesn't matter which rom version I install, i just hope that with the marshmallow update it will be fixed...
Same situation for me... But only with this last version of 5.12.4 (updated)

Reactions: xchema
Hello, I Redmi Notes 2 Prime but the battery does not last as well, ... you did a spell? ... I'm down in the dumps right now! :)

I don't spell, and no superstition also, but I don't use the fast charger, just 1 Amp charger, and I turn of WiFi when on the road, so these things might push me a little further but I'm sure it is much better than previous rom..... but today I used navigation (GPS on couple of hours), and then I got this:

Screenshot_2015-12-17-02-04-30_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png

I'm a happy camper right now.......!!!

I don't spell, and no superstition also, but I don't use the fast charger, just 1 Amp charger, and I turn of WiFi when on the road, so these things might push me a little further but I'm sure it is much better than previous rom..... but today I used navigation (GPS on couple of hours), and then I got this:

View attachment 10920

I'm a happy camper right now.......!!!

I am very far from these results! little more than half, and your amazing

Have SMS notifications changed slightly?

If I received an SMS and open if but do not reply the notification stays at the top of the screen. Only when I go to reply and the keyboard opens does the notification clear.

I don't remember it being like this, normally as soon as you open the SMS the notification would clear.

Ha detto che riducendo la luminosità del display, contribuiscono ad aumentare il tempo di utilizzo della batteria.

I do not use automatic brightness and I have a very low light. I also disabled some synchronizations. Maximum 4 hours of arrival at the display on.
graw2 Thanks for writing in Italian

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-17-15-10-16_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-17-15-10-16_com.miui.home.png
    364.7 KB · Views: 336
Reactions: thaimax
Also can be improve the battery usage if you disable WiFi on your phone in case you cannot connect to any wireless station.

Yes, I do this. My Wi-Fi and connected 12 hours a day, office and home. I believe that over 6 hours of display is an exception. My phone is also very order, only a few applications, I do not play, I do regularly clean and I try to use as much as possible what is Miui

[quote = "Marko Batrac, posta: 265.413, membro: 119.505"] Can we expect MIUI M for cancro tomorow :)[/ quote]
Christmas within the first developer. perhaps even tomorrow.

Have no clue guys how you manage to have 6hrs of sot. Maybe I'm doing smth wrong?
BT, WIFI always on, viber, 1hr of talking each day, exchange push emails, tons of excels, pdfs, no gaming, videos or similar. Managing to have on MIUI max 3hrs of sot, on cm12.1 to 4hrs max.

Išsiųsta iš mano Redmi Note 2

3 hours of sot is really poor. 7 hours is no exception for me on my mi4. I also do 3 days on a full battery too. Turn off WiFi when you don't need it. At night you can also use read mode. Don't use automatic brightness, as it tends to be a little on the high side of what is needed. So set it manually.

To compare the battery consumption of different smartphone is neither indicative nor useful. Even 2 terminals in the same place with the same sw and fw will have different consumptions. One of the main contributors to power consumption is the display but the EIRP (effective isotropic radiated power) is the first in the list and the EIRP (Power + Gain) will vary for many reasons such the ambient topography, the surfaces materials, the data rate, etc.

Dear developers!

I already have a phone call issue. I cant receive calls, because the touchscreen is not working sometimes on incoming calls. If the phone on deep sleep (after ~2 hour no interaction) i cant swipe up the incoming call circles. I tried receive calls with BT headset button at this time and i can receive the calls with the BT receive button. After this call the touchscreen is work perfectly...

I was used the default theme. I tried system and data wipe, nothing changed.

I attached the logcat file again.

Device: Xiaomi mi4c

Attachments

• mi4c_phonebug1.txt
    1.4 MB · Views: 360
To compare the battery consumption of different smartphone is neither indicative nor useful. Even 2 terminals in the same place with the same sw and fw will have different consumptions. One of the main contributors to power consumption is the display but the EIRP (effective isotropic radiated power) is the first in the list and the EIRP (Power + Gain) will vary for many reasons such the ambient topography, the surfaces materials, the data rate, etc.

Of course, that is 100% true, but I know 100% true as well that my phone squeezes much more uptime out of the same battery with this rom....

Status
Not open for further replies.