MULTI 5.12.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hermes is fine. I have very good battery life, no crashes, camera is working fine, play store download over data is not limited. I only can't check bluetooth because i don't use it and don't have any devices (mi band or headphones, etc.) to check.

So far i didn't notice any bugs.

Thanks devs!!

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

So far so good on Redmi Note 2. Downloaded latest version and updated through twrp. I wiped cache and dalvik cache before flashing. Till now no major issues as I would have noticed. THANK YOU!!!

On MiNote PRO the first time when trying to flash using Updater -> Choose update package it got stuck on launch screen after installing it with TWRP...waited like 20-30mins without doing anything..no progress bar at the bottom or any indication that it is doing anything...so I entered again in TWRP using button combination, cleared cache and dalvik cache, and installed zip using "Install" option in TWRP and after that everything worked great!!!

Thanks again for the great work guys!

P.S. One thing which I noticed the last few updates...after I flash the zip, the first few minutes hardware buttons: (Menu, Home, Back) doesn't respond to touches...only the light is working, but no functionality. After restarting the phone the issue got fixed...sometimes it works without need to restart, just locking and unlocking the phone.

On MiNote PRO the first time when trying to flash using Updater -> Choose update package it got stuck on launch screen after installing it with TWRP...waited like 20-30mins without doing anything..no progress bar at the bottom or any indication that it is doing anything...so I entered again in TWRP using button combination, cleared cache and dalvik cache, and installed zip using "Install" option in TWRP and after that everything worked great!!!

Thanks again for the great work guys!

P.S. One thing which I noticed the last few updates...after I flash the zip, the first few minutes hardware buttons: (Menu, Home, Back) doesn't respond to touches...only the light is working, but no functionality. After restarting the phone the issue got fixed...sometimes it works without need to restart, just locking and unlocking the phone.
mi mi2s sometimes freeze too, solve locking and unlocking the phone

mi mi2s sometimes freeze too, solve locking and unlocking the phone
Sorry, but I cannot confirm that issue because aries ROM works flawlessly for me. I am using with EN system lang, maybe you should try with EN lang too...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
Sorry for stupid question but, now we do have en.miui global weekly rom, which includes gapps and removes chinese

So what's the difference between global beta/weekly and xiaomi eu weekly?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
multilanguage and xiaomi.eu does some more tweaks, not just adding gapps

Reactions: thaimax and redmi77
Something wrong with this ROM - xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2013023_5.12.10_v7-4.4.zip
I get the following error when installing: Error executing updater binary in zip
I re-downloaded the ROM and tried various recovery (stock, TWPR, CWM) but I get errors all the time (CMW give other error).
I have tested on the other phone (the same model - HongMi WCDMA) and got the same error: Error executing updater binary in zip

Please, investigate.

For example, previously ROM version xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2013023_5.12.3_v7-4.4.zip installing successfully.

Something wrong with this ROM - xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2013023_5.12.10_v7-4.4.zip
I get the following error when installing: Error executing updater binary in zip
I re-downloaded the ROM and tried various recovery (stock, TWPR, CWM) but I get errors all the time (CMW give other error).
I have tested on the other phone (the same model - HongMi WCDMA) and got the same error: Error executing updater binary in zip

Please, investigate.

For example, previously ROM version xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2013023_5.12.3_v7-4.4.zip installing successfully.
try download again from androidfilehost...

try download again from androidfilehost...
Thanks for the answer.
Re-downloaded (I see that you updated file - ROM have other md5sum), but all the same - Error executing updater binary in zip

The error is due to the fact that the system folder of the zip is too big (680MB) for the system partition (639 MB).
The update of gapps and google keyboard (system\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore.apk,system\priv-app\Phonesky.apk,etc)
take up more space than the version of 3 December, maybe we should move some app in data / app
After remove some app from ROM, installation without problem!(redmi 1w)

Last edited:
Does the smart lock work in your phones? For me is imposible to use it in mi4i, it doesn't automatically unlock the phone.

Does the smart lock work in your phones? For me is imposible to use it in mi4i, it doesn't automatically unlock the phone.
I have the Mi4c with the last update and is working perfectly fine ! Do you have the last update installed?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I have the Mi4c with the last update and is working perfectly fine ! Do you have the last update installed?

Yes, I have this theme ROM, but this is the first ROM I try with, so I am not sure if with previous ROMs it worked... I will try with next releases. Thanks for your feedback

Reactions: laacv17
Yes, I have this theme ROM, but this is the first ROM I try with, so I am not sure if with previous ROMs it worked... I will try with next releases. Thanks for your feedback
Oh! Cool this is your first time, well in that case you should start to know your device, if u need help in something else, let me know ;)

Reactions: specipez
Wait a minute... What version do you have installed, is Libra RIGHT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.