MULTI 5.12.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just updated my Mi4 to the last offered beta (5.12.4) and almost everything works nice. But there's something very important to me that started working bad. I noticed that when I listen to music with headphones there's always a background noise, especially noticeable with low volume. I use Poweramp, so I tried with the default MIUI player, and with Musixmatch, but all of them sound bad.

I'm the only one with this problem?

Hi again. I tried with different headphones, but the background noise still there. Any suggestions?

Hey, i also own a Mi4 and it also restarts on its own, with the wifi off it seems that it doesn't restart anymore and when im on performance mode with wifi on it takes longer to restart

I have already tried a full wipe and the issue still remains. I have the Mi 4 LTE (2 gb ram version). Do you also have this device?
In any case I will revert back to version 5.11.26 . With that version everything worked perfectly.

Reactions: campa89
mi4c has a problem when I use the phone outside, I can not use the Internet from my phone. it can not access to the Internet at all. I have to restart the phone every time , then can access to the Internet. But when I'm at home it regular connect automatically to the wifi. However when I'm outside, the Internet doesn't work, the only thing I need to do is restart again and again.

I haven't received the OTA update yet... I still have the 5.11.26 ROM...
Am I the only one?

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Everything is fine on my mi4c. I have got only one issue : time based events are shown with a Delay of several minutes...

Last edited:
Never had that problem on my Redmi 2.
Aren't you talking about the Redmi Note 2? Just to clarify, because those are different devices.

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk
Is a redmi 2. The synchronization does not works fine on WiFi. I don't know if I have a bad configuration.

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 mediante Tapatalk

mi4c has a problem when I use the phone outside, I can not use the Internet from my phone. it can not access to the Internet at all. I have to restart the phone every time , then can access to the Internet. But when I'm at home it regular connect automatically to the wifi. However when I'm outside, the Internet doesn't work, the only thing I need to do is restart again and again.

Works fine here.
Make a cache and dalvik wipe, then try again

Sent from Mi-4c

Is a redmi 2. The synchronization does not works fine on WiFi. I don't know if I have a bad configuration.

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 mediante Tapatalk

Also on Redmi Notes 2 Prime, if it takes too long, close all applications and do manual synchronization.

Anche su Redmi Note 2 Prime, se ci vuole troppo tempo, chiudi tutte le applicazioni e fai la sincronizzazione manuale.

Status
Not open for further replies.