MULTI 5.12.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The random rebooting is really bad on 5.12.3, on my mi4. Never experienced this before on any weekly. Have to revert to 5.11.26.

Hello, it is scheduled to go ROM Multilingual .eu of Redmi Note 3 for tonight? thanks

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

Of course, that is 100% true, but I know 100% true as well that my phone squeezes much more uptime out of the same battery with this rom....
So you are 100% sure that you replicated the same behavior you had with the previous rom and the actual one?
There are so many variables that you can never be sure that the consumption is linked to the ROM

WiFi should be turned automatically with screen turned off. But MIUI still didn't managed to do it properly (n)
Yes, I did the setting to keep on charge only.

Išsiųsta iš mano Redmi Note 2

FeedBack concerning this DEV ROM on MINOTE PRO ''VIRGO"

- no more issue with Download Speed limit
- no reboot during call
- sms list and phone call list displayed faster

from my point of view : this is the best rom actually on MiNote PRO => 100% OK

Thank you Xiaomi.eu Team

Last edited:
So you are 100% sure that you replicated the same behavior you had with the previous rom and the actual one?
There are so many variables that you can never be sure that the consumption is linked to the ROM

I used to get 3-4 hrs of uptime, now at least 5, while my phone use hasn't changed. You can do that math too, why can't you just be happy for us? Others have mentioned the better battery use too....

Status
Not open for further replies.