MULTI 5.12.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody help please? I can hardly use my phone.

I am constantly getting fc for "Download manager", "media storage" and "android.process.media" is that playstore related? phone is mi3 with last cancro rom.

cant use camera or gallery. and cant download from playstore.

problem started this weekend. any ideas?

Reactions: v3nom
My Mi4C showed update automatically when it become available as system update. When I clicked download it was downloaded and on when I agreed phone restarted, installed update, and restarted again himself to boot Android. And everything works like a charm!!! That was very nice, i works as qualify as stock with all benefits you can get. Auto update ALSO!!!! I have installed weekly rom, I do not know there is that functionality for Stable, I dont think, because previous weekly did not had this for Mi4c also.
Weekly ROMs only give you OTA update of a new weekly, while Stable only give you another Stable.
One don't give you OTA update of the other, so it's normal.
To change between weekly and stable or vice versa, you would first have to manually install the new rom with wipes - then you would start having OTA updates of that ROM.

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

In first step try to clear app data for: Download Manager, Media Storage and Goggle Services Framework
It worked, thank you. I previously cleared data for all except Google Services Framework and it didn't work.

Reactions: graw2
Hello,
Just received my Mi4i and I just flashed the recent rom (Ferrari) but is not passing the MiCloud configuration screen.
Always FC, so I cannot procced.
What can I do?

I think I solved by choosing the English language.
I was trying to configure the device using my native language Portuguese from Portugal....

Thanks for your help. I cleared the data of those 3 but it didnt help. Still one fc after the other.
I also cleared data from downloads and play store and wiped cache from recovery. Try that.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

i cant clear the data from downloads. its greyed out.

i wiped Cache as well after i cleared the data of download manager, google service framework, media storage and google playstore.

still the same fcs... it didnt work.

I also cleared data from downloads and play store and wiped cache from recovery. Try that.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Hello to everyone.
I bought a RedMi Note 2 for my wife and i have updated the phone every time a new version come out.
I stopped at 5.11.5 ver.
Can i update to 5.12.17 downloading the weekly ver and update via updater on the phone?
Thanks in advance.

Thank to everyone. I've downloaded the weekly rom, copied in dowloaded rom in the phone and then update via updater.
Everything is ok.
Thanks all!

Reactions: mnikolce
Hello,
Just received my Mi4i and I just flashed the recent rom (Ferrari) but is not passing the MiCloud configuration screen.
What can I do?

come back to main screen and SELECT ENGLISH
only english language is OK to finalize the first startup settings menus
and after change to your language

Reactions: pjovp
Hi, i´ve a beautiful exemplar of a readmi note 2 prime, and i´ve a question to make:
In last 2 updates by xiaomi.eu, i note that my screen goes black when i receve or make a call.
So, to wake up the screen during the calls, i must to press to power button...
Is a bug, isn´t it?
I read several posts and i beleve that is a proximity sensor problem... Anyone have this prob?
Salutations from PORTUGAL

Since this update I'm having strange popup ads in Chrome:

NMqql

Hello,
What can I do?

me too, change language in english and complete micloud conf.

Reactions: pjovp
I don't know if I'm the only one who think this but... I need more battery optimization (Xperia Z3 has 3000mah of battery, My mi4c too but, the optimization is good but "good" is not enough for me)

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hi, i´ve a beautiful exemplar of a readmi note 2 prime, and i´ve a question to make:
In last 2 updates by xiaomi.eu, i note that my screen goes black when i receve or make a call.
So, to wake up the screen during the calls, i must to press to power button...
Is a bug, isn´t it?
I read several posts and i beleve that is a proximity sensor problem... Anyone have this prob?
Salutations from PORTUGAL

Do you have any screen protector? A bad screen protector might be causing that. On my rn2 prime the prox. sensor works just fine.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Anyone has bluetooth problems with this ROM? I had the same a few ROMs ago, and now it's return, bluetooth headset looses conectivity for a few seconds and then returns.

Anyone has bluetooth problems with this ROM? I had the same a few ROMs ago, and now it's return, bluetooth headset looses conectivity for a few seconds and then returns.

Well... My Moto 360 is connected all day with my Mi4c and i don't have any problem with the Bluetooth /: report that bug using the "Report Bug App"

Well... My Moto 360 is connected all day with my Mi4c and i don't have any problem with the Bluetooth /: report that bug using the "Report Bug App"

OK, my miband is also connected without problems. The problem is on multimédia mode, using headphones to listen to music. I know a few ROMs ago a lot of people were reporting problems like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.