MULTI 5.12.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tá difícil, heim
Sabe quem é o responsável pela tradução em pt br? Qual o contato dele? Se eu soubesse como faz eu mesmo traduziria.....
ta difícil mesmo viu , vou ficar na 5.11.26 que foi a ultima que veio o PTBR , sacanagem !

I get the following error when installing: Error executing updater binary in zip. Same as last week. Plz, fix this.

I'm loving miui so far, came from meizu flyme. Just reporting some minor issues.
The daily lockscreen option is gone.
The option sound&vibration is not translated as it used to be.
Screenshot_2015-12-18-13-18-44_com.android.settings.png

Thank you so much for all your hard work.

I'm loving miui so far, came from meizu flyme. Just reporting some minor issues.
The daily lockscreen option is gone.
The option sound&vibration is not translated as it used to be.
View attachment 10933

Thank you so much for all your hard work.
De sound & vibration regel is opgelost. Volgende keer kan je het beter melden op github. Voor hetzelgde geld had ik je bericht niet gezien.

Ok guys, a lot of interesting matters ... But android 6 for mi3/4? An answer will be appreciated, i think would be fair

Same here with italian language. Not even the widget is updated.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

For me, weather app can update normally even with Italian language and shows the hourly prediction; only the app icon doesn't show the temperature.

Nel mio caso, RedmiNote 2, l'applicazione meteo funziona e si aggiorna in italiano e mostra la riga delle previsioni orarie; solo l'icona dell'applicazione non mostra la temperatura.

For me, weather app can update normally even with Italian language and shows the hourly prediction; only the app icon doesn't show the temperature.

Nel mio caso, RedmiNote 2, l'applicazione meteo funziona e si aggiorna in italiano e mostra la riga delle previsioni orarie; solo l'icona dell'applicazione non mostra la temperatura.
Me too in the app will update the weather , the icon and the widget does not.

Anche a me nell'app si aggiorna il meteo, l'icona e il widget invece no.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

türkçe dilinde havadurumu çalışmıyor,kameradan fotoğraf önizleme hale çalışmıyor !!

Redmi 1 model HM2013023, same problem like 5.12.10, zip too big (system folder too big)

minzip: Error writing 32768 bytes from zip file from 0xbea1df4c: No space left on device

This ROM bricked my two MI2S phones!
after automatic OTA upgrade the phone rebooted and a "encryption unsuccessful" message popped.
i tried to reflash it it any known method, without success.

both of them are dead!

on both phones i changed the storage and userdata partitions sizes (http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi2s-extending-size-of-storage-partition.21391) and work with them flawlessly for a year (and many ROM upgrades) for at least a year.

please help?!

This ROM bricked my two MI2S phones!
after automatic OTA upgrade the phone rebooted and a "encryption unsuccessful" message popped.
i tried to reflash it it any known method, without success.

both of them are dead!

on both phones i changed the storage and userdata partitions sizes (http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi2s-extending-size-of-storage-partition.21391) and work with them flawlessly for a year (and many ROM upgrades) for at least a year.

please help?!
So? You touched partition table on your own risk...

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Guys,

please try to activate MiVoice (free call MIUI Voip service) and please give feedback about the activation:

1. First open contacts and tap on Mi Voice:

Screenshot_2015-12-17-20-57-05_com.android.contacts.png

2. Tap on Activate button:

Screenshot_2015-12-17-21-03-16_com.miui.voip.png

3. After successful activation you should see similar window like this. If you have any MiVoice contact you should see them in this window:

Screenshot_2015-12-17-21-11-07_com.android.contacts.png

4. MiVoice call option should be appear in your contact if he/she has MiVoive activated:

Screenshot_2015-12-17-17-38-41_com.android.contacts.png

5. If you have no any MiVoice contact but you want to try it, just call yourself from your own profile by tap on the blue Mi Voice icon on previous screenshot (you will be busy :) ):

Screenshot_2015-12-17-21-21-08_com.miui.voip.png

Thanks for your feedback in advance!

Last edited:
Redmi 1 model HM2013023, same problem like 5.12.10, zip too big (system folder too big)

minzip: Error writing 32768 bytes from zip file from 0xbea1df4c: No space left on device
Solution:
Replacing gapps with those of version 5.12.3 I successfully updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.