MULTI 5.12.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to all of you!

In my mi4i is not present the smart lock menu even I have it selected in advanced settings (security).

Am I forgetting something? Because in last ROM it didn't work but it was there.

So you successfully unlocked your bootloader and installed TWRP..?

~Tapatalk Mi4W~
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...oot-and-flash-recovery-on-redmi-note-3.29213/

About new release:
Bug with weather app is solved (error about localization my city, Napo e not Napoli .finally is solved, many thanks)

Please add this two features (see these with official chinese build)
1) in download app please add "add new url" to add new download from url
2) in browser app add "swipe up" on number page to close "tab/page" like in official chinese browser
3) in browser app add "adblocker" like official chinese browser!

Thx thx and thx

If you add these features the rom is perfect!
Thx again for solved bug with weather app

HAPPY CHRISTMAS XIAOMIER USER!

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

A little bug for redmi 2 2014813, the browser put the downloaded file in to the internal memory also if i decide to save file in the sd card. (with 5.12.17 i could do it). Sorry for my bad english but i'm italian

Inviato dal mio xiaomi redmi 2 2gb utilizzando Tapatalk

5.12.4 this is my last OTA update on my Mi Note!! Is it normal? Merry Santo Stefano ☺

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Hi, Merry Christmas to you all. I have no ota update after 5.12.3 in my mi4w. On the official MIUI site there's 5.12.10 dev. Is that correct?

When will update to M come?

Thanks
Alex

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 4W met Tapatalk

When I made the last update,I notice that the configure of Portable Hotspot is changed (network name and password) Can you fix it?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

That's a joke there's cm 13 official already 6.0.1 and miui still 4.4. Incredibile

CyanogenMod will not escape if it was not on! Miui and 'proprietary Xiaomi, are two very different situations

CyanogenMod non avrebbe scampo se non fosse avanti! Miui e' proprietaria di Xiaomi, sono due situazioni ben diverse

Status
Not open for further replies.