MULTI 5.12.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mi2 and there isn't icon!!!

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
b895d314afb0686393609ca42d61b723.jpg
Flash again or wipe cash in recovery may works, but you'll lost yor nice lockscreen theme 555

Guys... Maybe something should I activate or deactivate?

... I have miui.it rom....
Now I'm downloading xiaomi.eu rom...

Thanks!

Reactions: thaimax
What doesn't work with gapps?

~Tapatalk Mi4W~
When I try to flash gapps with stock recovery (also tried with twrp) it just stops and says that flashing was not sucesfull.
If i try to flash it with ota, restarts the phone, tries to flash and gives the same error message.

Last edited:
Hi, the weather app work fine (show the hourly forecast) if i select cities like beijing or Shanghai but if i select London, Berlin or Rome don't show the hourly forecast because the app shows the forecast of outdated day 26/12.

Best regards

Reactions: xeGox
Hi, the weather app work fine (show the hourly forecast) if i select cities like beijing or Shanghai but if i select London, Berlin or Rome don't show the hourly forecast because the app shows the forecast of outdated day 26/12.

Best regards
It's true!!!
Why can't we have hourly forecast in Italian cities?

When I try to flash gapps with stock recovery (also tried with twrp) it just stops and says that flashing was not sucesfull.
If i try to flash it with ota, restarts the phone, tries to flash and gives the same error message.
And why you do that?

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Too fast drain with respect to 5.11.26

Sent by Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Alfio Gardenia
I still don't agree, i had 5.11.26 for about almost a month and it was a good ROM, but battery drain is the same in this ROM, maybe you have more apps running now.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
You can't judge battery life untill you do few discharge/charge cycles.

I'm so happy with my battery as you can see in ss. I used my phone on wifi 90% of the time, browsing, messaging, youtube, etc... Semi-light use since I didn't play any games.

What i don't like is bttery heating when using phone 3G/4G. But it's the same on every ROM i tried so far, miui or aosp, makes no difference.

Weather app works fine, updates and changes location normally, only lacking hourly forecast.
uploadfromtaptalk1451250906215.png

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
there is no dev support for Mi4?
I think you missed something.
Here, message from December 4th:

Here're some good news: Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 and Mi Note will be the first ones to get Android M (6.0)! The beta updates will roll out for them soon. From next week, these three devices will no longer get updates based on Android Kitkat (4.4).

Status
Not open for further replies.