MULTI 5.12.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi4c updated and for now it kills my device. In twrp the display gets black after 5 min when i look, there is no reaction. I cant Start with the power button.i hope i can fix it

any bugs or feedbacks for mi4c??? recommended this version?
It's like the last update, so it's a good rom for daily use (I have a Mi4c Prime).
If you flash it after a full wipe, make sure to set up your phone using english language and then eventually change it to your native language. If you don't do it, you may experience FC or weird behaviour of setting menu: MiCloud services may FC, and you will not be able to enable the spam filter in Dialer app unless you set English language.

I found two "bugs", but I don't think they are Xiaomi.eu's fault. I share them just for reference.

First one: in Dialer app, it's impossible to set up any SIP account because the infos the app asks you are not enough to enable a SIP account. If you have a contact with SIP infos in it, tapping on its avatar in Contacts app will crash the app reporting a "service not supported" error message. I know this is something that almost noone will ever use or ever knew it existed, but it's a native Android function that never worked in any Miui rom (at least on Mi4c).

Second one: Themes app seems to have removed the customize option. I wrote "seems" because if you force close the app and delete the data, starting it the first time will show you the "customize" button for few seconds (and the button is fully functional). If you miss the chance to tap the customize button you will have to close the app and delete its data to make that button appear again for few seconds. This is some sort of bug introduced two-three weeks ago, when customization were supposed to be removed (I barely use Themes app so it doesn't bother me at all, but someone may find it useful).

Happy new year everybody, and kudos to all devs!

Last edited:
Hello
I'd try different method using the normal updates procedures on my Mi Note Pro and after rebooting into TWRP it run the installation normally and works all fine.
I usually use the ADB to push the rom updates into the device but not this time.

Is this now on the regular procedure or you suggest to still use ADB?

Last edited by a moderator:
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... Thanks for new Rom... xiaomi.eu TEAM you are great , you work always for us... THANK YOU VERY MUCH ( I SEE first rom for REDMI NOTE 3 ... pls who have it to post his feedback... I'm interested )

Have you already tried removing data and cache of weather app?

I wish everyone a happy new year, thank you all for making our community as awesome as it is!
I have the same problem-in weather app have no 2 and 3 January, have no yesterday. Mi Note Pro, Russian

I have tried this and now i am waiting that the battery is empty. I will write here after hours
I dont understand from the tutorial
"next step is to lever the Mi4c connected to the PC for a few hours (i left it over night) for a full discharging of the battery, make sure your PC is not shifting to sleep mode."
When the phone is connected to the pc how should it discharge !

Sigh... still nothing new for Cancro? The BT is broken for the past month, and can't downgrade unless I do a clean flash. Battery life is pretty weak too. I use a Pebble watch and the constant BT problems drives me nuts.
You are right! Also I have big problems with the BT. Every time I turn on my car smartphone restarts. I can not do the downgrade. Personally I was hoping for a release that would resolve this bug. Android 6 can be expected, no matter

This on my mi4w

Reactions: MatrixLinux
You are right! Also I have big problems with the BT. Every time I turn on my car smartphone restarts. I can not do the downgrade. Personally I was hoping for a release that would resolve this bug. Android 6 can be expected, no matter

This on my mi4w
Dude control SMARTLOCKS settings

Reactions: sakura10
BUG
After upgrade google now lost Mic button
Redmi Note 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-01-11-29-48_com.miui.home_1451644395203.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-01-11-29-48_com.miui.home_1451644395203.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 384
Hi, weather hourly forecast has a bug, data not match with AccuWeater data on-line ( see the website data ), global data not match too. RN2 ROM 15.12.31 .

Thanks in advance

Is hermes now ota update? It still says twrp in the first post but I've had an ota offered.
Thanks for the hard work

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Search on youtube. You will find links to update Mi3/Mi4 to Android 6.
(tip: search for 5.12.31 ;) )

Btw, no issues (except Solid Explorer is unable to write to system partition, but solved with Root Explorer) and battery life is great (initially I have thought that something is wrong with the display of battery percentage, but after awhile it finally dropped 1% :)) )

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
162da81016fe77f147f8be9e71b48ca8.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.