MULTI 5.12.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year... Anyone here with mi2s experiences with suddenly power off?

Virus in
system/priv-app/Shell.apk=>resources.arsc
In Archive: xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_5.12.4_v7-4.4.zip
État: Junkware (PUP) trouvé
Virus: Android.Riskware.SMSSend.gRNF

Virus in
system/priv-app/Shell.apk=>resources.arsc
In Archive: xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_5.12.4_v7-4.4.zip
État: Junkware (PUP) trouvé
Virus: Android.Riskware.SMSSend.gRNF
False alarm..

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thanks one more time devs.
5.11.... - 5.12.31
SIP call not working!
Add number (sip field) to contact. Tap to this number. No sip call, mobile call only.
Sip account exists. Incoming working.
?

Last edited:
I can´t share baby albums with Redmi note 2.
With Mi Note i can create and share but with redmi note 2 only can create but i can´t share the albums.
I have the 5.12.17 weekly rom version in Redmi Note 2.
Please....i need this option in Redmi note 2¡¡¡

Thanks for the most waited ROM for redmi Note 3, unfortunately getting "Couldn't verify update package" error message when trying to install the ROM using the updater app.. Any suggestion will be welcomed..

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-01-21-21-30_com.android.updater.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-01-21-21-30_com.android.updater.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 342
Thanks for the most waited ROM for redmi Note 3, unfortunately getting "Couldn't verify update package" error message when trying to install the ROM using the updater app.. Any suggestion will be welcomed..

Thanks
You have twrp installed?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hi all. I've redmi note 2 prime (Hermes, right?). First of all, tranks for your work. And for works of all the translators.
I want to ask a question about 3 things:
1) weather app: the position name is always the same (GPS activated), in latest 5.11 it works like a charm.
2) notification sounds: after an event (i.e. a mail has arrived) the notification sound is played. When another event of the same type happen, no sound is played. Is this right? Also some times the notification pop-up is showed multiple time for the same notification (i.e. a wzp msg)
3) Bluetooth sometimes lost connection with my handfree comunication set of my car. Some times restart Bluetooth, or force connection bypass the issue. Sometimes i have to reboot.

Happy new yearrrr!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi all. I've redmi note 2 prime (Hermes, right?). First of all, tranks for your work. And for works of all the translators.
I want to ask a question about 3 things:
1) weather app: the position name is always the same (GPS activated), in latest 5.11 it works like a charm.
2) notification sounds: after an event (i.e. a mail has arrived) the notification sound is played. When another event of the same type happen, no sound is played. Is this right? Also some times the notification pop-up is showed multiple time for the same notification (i.e. a wzp msg)
3) Bluetooth sometimes lost connection with my handfree comunication set of my car. Some times restart Bluetooth, or force connection bypass the issue. Sometimes i have to reboot.

I can confirm all bug posted by lfelix

great work for fix it
Happy New Year

Use twrp for instaling miui 7 v5.12.31...safe rom 5.12.29 n update rom 5.12.31 in sd card
1. go to twrp recovery
2. Wipe chace, dalvik, data, system..next reboot...no os is oks
3. Back to recovery twrp n klik instal zip..use rom 5.12.29 in sdcard ...(rilexs...wait n see)
4. After finish wipe chace n dalvik..dont go reboot but back again to instal zip
5. Instal rom update 5.12.31..rileks n wait...
6. Wipe chace n dalvik again..
7. Reboot to system
8. You have mi3/mi4 miui 7 versi 5.12.31 marshmallow

Im sory my english not god..iam from indonesia

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.