MULTI 5.12.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
i have a problem on contact list:
I have multiple accounts but in visualization i can only choose "all accounts" or just one account.
I saw in the past there was a customization to choose multiple accounts; is still possible to have it?

Thanks

Hello all,

I have tried to update and I'm in a "recovery loop".
Installing 'aries' version for my Mi2S: into recovery mode, wipe cache done, wipe user data done, update.zip failed when it was finishing....
Now when I restart my phone always enter in recovery mode, even I can't see it on my PC to put other version of update.

What should I do? Thanks!

Hello all,

I have tried to update and I'm in a "recovery loop".
Installing 'aries' version for my Mi2S: into recovery mode, wipe cache done, wipe user data done, update.zip failed when it was finishing....
Now when I restart my phone always enter in recovery mode, even I can't see it on my PC to put other version of update.

What should I do? Thanks!
First you have to merge data and system partitions with install latest Fastboot ROM via MiFlash (with flash all script). After that you can install xiaomi.eu ROM via updater app

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
First you have to merge data and system partitions with install latest Fastboot ROM via MiFlash (with flash all script). After that you can install xiaomi.eu ROM via updater app

Thanks. I merged data and system partitions when I updated last october to 5.10.22.
Now when I tried to update via updater app I get an error message, so I tried via recovery and I get another error message.

What should I do now? I can't get access on my PC and now I don't have the option in recovery mode to choose English language.

Thanks. I merged data and system partitions when I updated last october to 5.10.22.
Now when I tried to update via updater app I get an error message, so I tried via recovery and I get another error message.

What should I do now? I can't get access on my PC and now I don't have the option in recovery mode to choose English language.
Install terminal emulator run df command and post screenshot here

Reactions: Stefano131270
Every time after a I flash a new ROM, the Mi Fit app (play store version) crashes and I need to remove/reinstall and the set again some settings (such as what app notifications to use). Is there any way I can get around that?

Hello everybody,

I have a Mi4i already with root access and TWRP installed running on version 5.12.24!
Can I install this update via OTA with the updater app??

Thanks

Install terminal emulator run df command and post screenshot here

Thanks but It is only the error screen of recovery: "Install update,zip failed! Error applying update".
Is there any other option to update? What I have to do to solve the problem?

PD: I have the English language option again, it was cause of updating before wiping caches, no worry about that.

Hi, does the weekly ROM recieve OTA updates or do I have to flash a new ROM every week?
How is for the stable version?
Thank you.

Problem with camera recorder on MI 4C forse close.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I have tried this and now i am waiting that the battery is empty. I will write here after hours
I dont understand from the tutorial
"next step is to lever the Mi4c connected to the PC for a few hours (i left it over night) for a full discharging of the battery, make sure your PC is not shifting to sleep mode."
When the phone is connected to the pc how should it discharge !
So my mi4c is alive again thx for the link

Reactions: josito801
Happy new year everyone!
Also, this new ROM running very fine on the Redmi Note 2.
Bluetooth and Wifi thoroughly checked! :) All good.

nice work again! Thank you

Reactions: junkname
Nice to see support for the Note 3!
Making it a more imteresting device now, even though it is meeded to unlock the bootloader.
But is this a one-time procedure, as flashing the dev firmware is also needed for TWRP?

After the flash TWRP remaims and the next release can be installed trough OTA?

Thanks

Maybe weather app, problem finding location, forecast etc

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Everything is working fine in the app
e0626f353542faf16373b6d7f06ff429.jpg

Reactions: Lomax84
I can confirm all bug posted by lfelix

great work for fix it
Happy New Year

Hi all. I've redmi note 2 prime (Hermes, right?). First of all, tranks for your work. And for works of all the translators.
I want to ask a question about 3 things:
1) weather app: the position name is always the same (GPS activated), in latest 5.11 it works like a charm.
2) notification sounds: after an event (i.e. a mail has arrived) the notification sound is played. When another event of the same type happen, no sound is played. Is this right? Also some times the notification pop-up is showed multiple time for the same notification (i.e. a wzp msg)
3) Bluetooth sometimes lost connection with my handfree comunication set of my car. Some times restart Bluetooth, or force connection bypass the issue. Sometimes i have to reboot.

Happy new yearrrr!

Sorry, these were the bugs they found

Reactions: qbert
Sorry, these were the bugs they found

No problems here, at least I talked about 2 hours whith the Bluetooth headset and it didn't disconnect once.
The notification problem I can not tell because I didn't pay attention to it yet.
The whether app works fine here and the location is always correct

Last edited:
No problems here, at least I talked about 2 hours whith the Bluetooth headset and it disconnect once.
The notification problem I can not tell because I didn't pay attention to it yet.
The whether app works fine here and the location is always correct
The issue fire up randomly, not everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.