MULTI 5.12.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems here, at least I talked about 2 hours whith the Bluetooth headset and it didn't disconnect once.
The notification problem I can not tell because I didn't pay attention to it yet.
The whether app works fine here and the location is always correct
You have a Mi Band?
After 4-5 hours Bluetooth freeze and you don't unlock the device. The only way is disabled and re-enable Bluetooth. App meteo find the principal city (Rome, Milan etc) but not small province location. In the old build location is more precise. And the daily lockscreen... If you switch in English language you can see the menu and enable this. In Italian not possible everywhere don't function.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: lfelix
The posts above mention the bugs so I won't waste space doing it!
When I installed super su via twrp after I updated it hung on boot screen. After ten min I pulled battery and it booted fine.
Is super su still needed for titanium to work or is the root manager in the Rom under security up to the job?
Awesome rom as always tho, it's good to have niggles and bugs fixed on an ongoing basis

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

In mipad catalan language has disappeared in this last build.

Enviat des del meu MI PAD usant Tapatalk

You have a Mi Band?
After 4-5 hours Bluetooth freeze and you don't unlock the device. The only way is disabled and re-enable Bluetooth. App meteo find the principal city (Rome, Milan etc) but not small province location. In the old build location is more precise. And the daily lockscreen... If you switch in English language you can see the menu and enable this. In Italian not possible everywhere don't function.

I confirm the bug, today I could not connect the mi band and the headset

I also have a Mi band and sometimes I used Bluetooth headphones or car FM modulator. Sometimes it disconnects, sometimes Mi Band cannot connect to the phone and I need to restart Bluetooth.

Reactions: miguel_android_f
Dior doesnt boot. Wizard keeps crashing.

Enviado desde mi HM NOTE 1LTE mediante Tapatalk

My experience with MiBand (paired with my Mi4c).

MiFit app used to struggle a lot to connect and synchronize with the band (even if the band was correctly paired with the phone and the unlock feature was working flawlessly), and turning off/on the bluetooth always solved the "bug".
With this rom I have no more connection issues. There's also been a MiFit update, maybe it helped to fix everything.

Ah, about the unlock-with-MiBand feature: pay attention to your MiBand's battery level. If it goes lower than 10% the band may randomly generate an error in the unlock feature, thus stopping working as trusted bluetooth device (in Lockscreen>UnlockWithBluetooth if you tap on your MiBand you may read "password error"). Even recharging the band does not fix the password error. To fix it you need to delete the MiBand from the trusted devices list under Lockscreen>UnlockWithBluetooth, and then add the band again.

hi all,

my device is a redmi note 1 lte, the battery life is truly exceptional, good work.

BUT: i can not beleive that after all these month, whoever is responsible for it, was not able to get the backup function to work properly again. it now at least finishes, but resets all sorts of settings, for example: additional device administrators are deactivated, input method/keyboard is reset to default, default launcher is reset to miui.

on of the best features of miui, for me at least, the backup feature, has gone from a star to a cripple. it´s areal shame.

regards, j....

Does anybody of you have problem with google maps? I randomly have freeze, force close and reboot. It happens with every weekly...

I installed the miui 5.12.31 and I realized that recharging the phone turned on takes about 4 hours against the 2 hours of the previous version. why??
I have a xiaomi redmi note 2 Prime (hermes)

i have a bug, for the few last ROMs, it doesnt update itself. Before, it updates automatically via OTA.

i have to download full ROM file, copy it and then install the update...

Mi Note Pro

bug .
in the first setup after reset, when i choosed german and wanna skip micloud its chrashing and i cant setup the phone, but when i go back and switch the language to english it worked .

Security app deep clean page still has chinese/english translations with italian package on HM2014813.

Inviato dal mio 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.