For first installation of Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all) - image

- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

For first installation of Mi2A v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all) - image
- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

Xiaomi Redmi Series:
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 4G LTE

• Multilang rom only for HM2014811 model (China Unicom/Telecom variants)
- Xiaomi Hongmi/Redmi NOT 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
- Xiaomi Redmi Note (Doesn't have weekly releases):
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G LTE (Doesn't have weekly MIUIv5 releases):

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source v5 repo here and v6 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in MIUIv6:

Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Xiaomi changed rules for OTA and we cant use our servers anymore.. So we have to use only Xiaomi servers which are really slow.. sorry for that...

Last edited:
CHANGELOG

[Data usage]
Fix - In some cases, data usage stats could not be synced with the carrier on dual-SIM phones (02-25)
Fix - Fixed FC error caused by entering“Data usage stats” after system language switching (02-25)

[Music]
Optimization - Improved the visual effects of the bottom player bar (Mi Note) (02-25)

[Calendar]
Fix - Fixed the error that clicking “More” button might cause the action bar to fold automatically (02-26)

[Scanner]
Optimization - Optimized URL (http, https & rtsp) recognition algorithm (02-25)

New MIUI Browser for Xiaomi MiPAD

Thanks you guys for the Multi Rom. Hope that's only part of the whole changelog.

Actually the changelog list is very short, furthermore the included changes and fixes are irrelevant week by week. The important features, improvements, fixes are always remaining behind the scene.
If the reason is the resources are relocated to develop official Lollipop based MIUI6 ROM, in this case no any problem! ;)

- MIUI6 / Mi2S -

Reactions: KangEddy
Hi !

I wonder if that version will change something regarding Exchange mail server and possibility of entering more than 4 digit PIN (required as a level of security by most of companies) . I know that there's a separate post about that but no info in changelog about that issue. That's why I am asking.

Hi !

I wonder if that version will change something regarding Exchange mail server and possibility of entering more than 4 digit PIN (required as a level of security by most of companies) . I know that there's a separate post about that but no info in changelog about that issue. That's why I am asking.

+ domain name transfer issue (if u fill it in connection settings then exchange server catch wrong 'domain\username' string)

Reactions: ingbrzy
Has been solved the issue about the phone that stucks,screen black and then returned by itself on the lockscreen?

"Hi all, thanks for a great work, sometimes to unlock the phone the lockscreen stops and does't response for a two seconds the screen turns black and later is normally, i had clean instalation in a mi4w in spanish, the same whit a mi3w thanks a lot.!" this is a post of the user Yunior2605 on the last page of the 5.12.13.And i also experiencing this issue in the last 2 releases

Do you perhaps know if the fixes of the Redmi 2 Stable build version: V6.3.2.0.KHJCNBL are included in the current weekly update?
The list is very small, but I know that Xiaomi doesn't write down all the fixes in the changelog.
I know that the Redmi 2 has many stability fixes in the Stable ROM (I tested it this week, right before I launched my new review about the Redmi 2).

(Which fixes do you mean? The Memory management fixes for Social Media, stability and speed of the Miui browser and the fix to process new IM messages. These fixes are not present in release 5.2.13)

Do you perhaps know if the fixes of the Redmi 2 Stable build version: V6.3.2.0.KHJCNBL are included in the current weekly update?
The list is very small, but I know that Xiaomi doesn't write down all the fixes in the changelog.
I know that the Redmi 2 has many stability fixes in the Stable ROM (I tested it this week, right before I launched my new review about the Redmi 2).

(Which fixes do you mean? The Memory management fixes for Social Media, stability and speed of the Miui browser and the fix to process new IM messages. These fixes are not present in release 5.2.13)
lol.. stable are much older than weekly...

I think redmi 2 stable rom is optimized for redmi 2, whereas developer is multi phone rom so it doesn't work so well on redmi 2. Developer rom is mainly for testing new features.

Miui.es have made their version of v6.3.2.0 for redmi 2 but I don't know what languages it supports, if its just spanish, spanish/english or others.

I'm still waiting for good rom for redmi 2 with multi language, back to using redmi 1s for time being. The developer just isn't good on it, extremely poor ram management.

Even though it is older, it has the fixes that are needed for the weekly builds :p
@spixel, Spanish is not 1 of the languages that I speak. I don't know if that ROM has more languages. Let's just wait for a ROM with a better memory management :)

It's back to 5.1.23 Cancro again. I tested YouTube on the browser again, and it's still not working in this latest update. I don't know what Xiaomi are prioritising and if there will ever be a working and stable V6 ROM.

Thank you XAIOMIO.EU team
for the Mi NOTE Rom "Virgo" for this Friday

i gonna test it immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.