MULTI 5.3.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found a bug in this version: if you delete a video from gallery, will be remaining the black thumbnail..

Xiaomi MI3

Reactions: mistrello96
Dear ingbrzy , thank you for your quick reply
please find a picture of the chinese apps
as I said go to data/miui/apps via root browser and give us screenshot of apks names there..

I don't know. And I don't feel any need going to 5.0 at all, as there's no difference and MIUI looks and works same on 5.0 and 4.4

Wysłane z MI4

Even if theres not much difference on the outside. There will always be new Versions.

Even if theres not much difference on the outside. There will always be new Versions.
Of course the design will be the same, it is not a question! But I am much more interested in what is under the hood: RAM handling, smoothness, fluency, battery consumption, how does the ART doing the job... etc.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

as I said go to data/miui/apps via root browser and give us screenshot of apks names there..

Please find the screenshot ,
you can see the apps to removed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-21-15-40-33.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-21-15-40-33.png
    341.8 KB · Views: 445
Reactions: ingbrzy
Previous ROM was received by OTA. This ROM is not distributed by OTA? I check to update with MIUI system update but nothing.

Only the SMS and email app notifications appear on the lock screen. Other apps like Tapatalk, Viber... etc. app notifications do not appear on lock screen.

DND mode has effect only for calls and SMS, but hasn't any effect for other apps like email, Tapatalk, Viber... etc.

On mi note : no radio apps
On mi 3, mi 4, mi note : no new galery Edit fonction , still the old

On mi note : no radio apps
On mi 3, mi 4, mi note : no new galery Edit fonction , still the old
No FM radio?
No new Gallery edit function announced so not missing...

~Tapatalk~

I don't know if it's for real or it just seems to me so, but the battery consumption really improved in the latest rom. Two days and 60% left. On previous roms on the second day's afternoon usually battery was almost depleted.

No FM radio?
No new Gallery edit function announced so not missing...

~Tapatalk~
Yes FM radio app is missing, due the new connected radio fonction ?

There is a new design edit fonction about the gallery

Are you sure? FM radio has new red icon.. Check it again..

~Tapatalk~

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepe_Navarro
Status
Not open for further replies.