MULTI 5.3.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Redmi Note 4g is already on this rom. So far very smooth and good battery juices.

May I know can my another device Sony XPERIA S (LT26i) download any MIUI developer rom ? Any suggestion?

hi. sorry for the OT question but hopefully you can help.
every time at boot i get the "sim not activated/binded" notification, see attachment.

don't want to activate it clicking on the notification as i remember i did that in the past and i got charged by my carrier for the sms i got afterwards.

if i remember right, in the past i could also get rid of that notification someway, without activating Sim card, by can't remember how... can you help please?

if i long press the notification, in the menu that appear i can't disable that kind of notification.... "show in notification bar" toggle is disabled...
:(
uploadfromtaptalk1426754205665.jpg

b6be3e36e3fca2790aaa3be3b0f5466d.jpg

Reactions: ismagogogo
Issue with gesture control on MiPad. Have Mocha 5.3.13 installed and still the problem persists.
Example, Pinch and long press not working on Home Screen. I had a look in my settings and I cannot find any related settings.
Any help is appreciated. thanks

hi. sorry for the OT question but hopefully you can help.
every time at boot i get the "sim not activated/binded" notification, see attachment.

don't want to activate it clicking on the notification as i remember i did that in the past and i got charged by my carrier for the sms i got afterwards.

if i remember right, in the past i could also get rid of that notification someway, without activating Sim card, by can't remember how... can you help please?

if i long press the notification, in the menu that appear i can't disable that kind of notification.... "show in notification bar" toggle is disabled...
:(View attachment 9726
b6be3e36e3fca2790aaa3be3b0f5466d.jpg
The same has happened to me.

The same has happened to me.
it always happens here when rebooting phone or after triggering airplane mode..
btw found again the way to get rid of that ;) just delete XiaomiServiceFramework.apk from system/app (I guess micloud/miservices won't work anymore this way, but i don't use them so not a problem for me )

Reactions: ismagogogo
Status
Not open for further replies.