MULTI 5.3.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I installed the rom 5.6.13 I can't install apps from Google play store. The message Error retrieving information from server. RPC:S-7:AEC-7. If I try to donwload other apps I receveid the same error. I wipe cache after update the rom. How can I solve the problem?

Another software bug. Gmail contact are not all my phone ( gmail contact = 291 but after sync I have 286 contacts and sync services inform me about full sync). I don't add manally.

eMail app have issues to retrieve mails from google. i have to kill it to have my mails completly loading.

I don't know if it's for real or it just seems to me so, but the battery consumption really improved in the latest rom. Two days and 60% left. On previous roms on the second day's afternoon usually battery was almost depleted.

Same here. Significantly better battery life. (Mi3W)

hi there,

installed on redmi note 4g, all works fine, so far.

thanks again for all your hard work!!

a very important reason for lolipop, if my understanding is correct, would be the fact, that it integrates ext micro sd cards and permits to install data and or completes apps on sd card. specially for those of us with the redmi note with the somewhat limited 8gb, that would be a huge advantage.

thanks again, keep up the great work!!

Reactions: BenG72
Hello,

Secure Settings (tasker plugin) no longer detects my VPN (Root-> VPN) since the last Update my Smartphone Xiaomi NOTE 4G, v5.3.13.
It tells me 'No VPN configured as I'm a VPN configured.

Do you have a solution?

Thank you in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------
IN FRENCH
--------------------------------------------------------
Bonjour,
Secure Settings (plugin Tasker) ne détecte plus mon VPN (Root->VPN) depuis la dernière MAJ de mon Smartphone XIAOMI NOTE 4G, v5.3.13, Android 4.4.
Il m'indique 'Aucun VPN configuré alors que j'ai bien un VPN de configuré.
Avez vous une solution ?
Merci d'avance.

Found a bug. When I boot my phone, Gmail app isn't working, neither the widget is working. Then, if I open Gmail, all starts working fine

It seems there are some misunderstanding here. Playing Youtube videos from MiBrowser is working only in case if you play directly from Youtube mobile web version, just like this: https://m.youtube.com/

The problem is cannot play linked videos from any other website. For example try to play changelog video from your first post in MiBrowser, and you will see what we are talking about.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6
Anyone who knows a solution for this issue? Thank you!

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Same here. Significantly better battery life. (Mi3W)

Don't be too sure about that. I was on 33% battery this morning, when I restarted the phone, I was at 17% !

Might be something wrong with the battery charging level display.

Status
Not open for further replies.