MULTI 5.3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moreover I am using lock pattern on lock screen. In this case If I swipe to right before unlock the phone I will get an empty page first. I can't do anything here just push the power button and unlock the phone. Only then I will get the dialer page.

If I touch the bottom left corner on the lock screen, it will be displayed:
Swipe to right to open SmartHome

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6
Issue for blank page when using pin code will be fixed.

Wysłane z MI4

Reactions: graw2
My screen doesn't light up anymore when I get a notification. So when the screen is off normally the screen wakes up when getting a notification not anymore. Is this a bug or a setting I have to switch on again ?

This bug is fixed in that version? Is a very important bug......

Last edited:
Hi guys.
In portuguese language have a litlle error on power menu titles on only see icons and no titles.
Next week is come already fixed.

Regards

I've been wondering about this for a while. Does anyone knows something about that "charge_monitor" process? It shows up in the top in WLD (wake lock detector) and seem to be causing a lot of kernel wakelock...

That's really great to see that no one of the developer would like to fix the FC launcher with Italian language. Great!

Xiaomi MI3

Reactions: in3pid0
That's really great to see that no one of the developer would like to fix the FC launcher with Italian language. Great!

Xiaomi MI3
reported to Italian repository..?

Hi guys.
In portuguese language have a litlle error on power menu titles on only see icons and no titles.
Next week is come already fixed.

Regards
Are you still portuguese translator..? anyway, its fixed already...

Why Contrast is acting so weird? though was bug on previous release but is it actually some kind of s**t feature that's just so annoying...

Last edited:

Xiaomi MI3
there aren't launcher FC's with latest version. I have a Mi3 WCDMA italian language

Are you still portuguese translator..? anyway, its fixed already...
What?
I think i still portuguese translator or dont ?
Like i tell you in private when i have a litlle time i try to fix and update some translations.

What?
I think i still portuguese translator or dont ?
Like i tell you in private when i have a litlle time i try to fix and update some translations.
then you know how to fix that...

then you know how to fix that...
I dont tell to no one i fix that error.
I said the bug is now fixed and dont say i fixed.
I only translated the rom.
I ask for your help to fix that error because you made roms and you are the guy u solved because of that part i dont understand.
All rom are 99% translated to portuguese for me.

I dont tell to no one i fix that error.
I said the bug is now fixed and dont say i fixed.
I only translated the rom.
I ask for your help to fix that error because you made roms and you are the guy u solved because of that part i dont understand.
All rom are 99% translated to portuguese for me.
It's ok for me..

cce69065feeef005e7e540ad83826a4d.jpg

~Tapatalk~

Ota updater does not obbey data limit.

I started download at home and I left, but the download kept going and consuming my data plan. I canceled app and restrict data consumption for updater but no result.

I had to turn data off until I went back to home

I have a FC with the google search bar. The other apps from google are ok (using english) but google search bar has FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.