MULTI 5.3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i google it...not using the google search bar. I don't understand why you are doing this...if you're tired to reply (in a rude way btw) to anyone that reports something, try fishing instead...fish will not bother you. Yes, this is a good work and it's free..but without the reply and the feedback of all users who tried it....it will not work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-10-07-18-04_1425972405135.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-10-07-18-04_1425972405135.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 386
  • Screenshot_2015-03-10-07-20-20_1425972385821.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-10-07-20-20_1425972385821.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 389
  • Screenshot_2015-03-10-07-20-34_1425972360655.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-10-07-20-34_1425972360655.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 391
Reactions: thaimax
Yes i google it...not using the google search bar. I don't understand why you are doing this...if you're tired to reply (in a rude way btw) to anyone that reports something, try fishing instead...fish will not bother you. Yes, this is a good work and it's free..but without the reply and the feedback of all users who tried it....it will not work.
feedback saying "its not working" has zero value for devs... I need log for see whats not working... and about making logcat, are thousands of posts on the internet.. why make another one...

anyway.. thanks for log..

PS: Try update google services from Google play..

feedback saying "its not working" has zero value for devs... I need log for see whats not working... and about making logcat, are thousands of posts on the internet.. why make another one...

anyway.. thanks for log..

PS: Try update google services from Google play..

It's updated.

and google search..?

Yes..i keep all apps updated in a daily basis. All other apps from google are ok (calendar, google play, inbox, note etc etc even the google now...the FC is when a use the search bar (the widget or inaide the google now). I already changed the language to english and it's the same thing, uninstall and install again...the same.
The firefox search bar..that uses google as search engine is ok. I don't understand the logs language ao i don't know if it's only my phone (mi3 wcdma) or is from this update.

in which version it was ok for you...?

In 5.2.6 are correct. But I think it's a feature, an undocumented feature. Look the changelog in the Mi Note stable ROM two days before the release of 5.2.13: http://en.miui.com/thread-84633-1-1.html

It seems like on high sunlight conditions the screen raises the contrast. But it also increases the contrast on low sunlight environments.
yes from 5.1.23 its acting weird... btw, its a feature oh please its very disturbing is there anyway to disable it?

yes from 5.1.23 its acting weird... btw, its a feature oh please its very disturbing is there anyway to disable it?
Same, I stay with 5.2.6, all version after have this f... contrast.
If it's a feature, delete it or disable option please.

Reactions: Shabtab
Thanks for closing the launcher FC bug in the Italian version. Very good work! Bha..

Xiaomi MI3

Cast to display functions do not work in MiVideo, MiGalery and MiMusic player since long time. I would be happy to fix it. Thx.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
I noticed a new option in lock screen

Swipe rigth to open mi remote

Is only for mi4 and the miremote app right?

found a massive problem in this version, using Italian language.
when enabling usage data notification, I got systemUI error continuosly, and even rebooting the phone is not usable anymore.
just wiping data fixes the problem... don't know if that was reported already.

gonna try soon if with English language I got the same problem.

TIA

EDIT: it seems with English language everything works, I can see "today data usage" and monthly limit in notifications panel.. so that's probably a translation issue?

Last edited:
Cast to display functions do not work in MiVideo, MiGalery and MiMusic player since long time. I would be happy to fix it. Thx.

Is there any plan to fix this issue?

Hi, I have actually a MIUI.it MIUI V6 5.2.13 ROM, I need to make a full wipe to flash the Xiaomi.eu MULTI ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.