MULTI 5.3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've the exactly same problem. Mi3 and Italian language. Always com.android.miuisystem FC. I had to come back to the old version. Tried everything: downloaded from other mirrors, cleaning cache and dalvik, etc.. Nothing works!

Xiaomi MI3
Same problem with my Mi4. So i've switched to English and it works fine.

I've the exactly same problem. Mi3 and Italian language. Always com.android.miuisystem FC. I had to come back to the old version. Tried everything: downloaded from other mirrors, cleaning cache and dalvik, etc.. Nothing works!

Xiaomi MI3
Do you try with other language?
It''s an idea

Anybody uses headphones with this release? the sound is horrible! It's like listen to a cassette.

Hi, the bug when notifications coming and the screen turns black and the phone does respond only restart it's solved? Regards!

which bug ? i never had it, have you tried with english ?

you guys seem to have bugs often lol, what are you doing with your phones ? :D
i can't remember last time my phone had a bug.
Couse you use English language ;)

Xiaomi MI3

Why in CPU-Z it showing only 1390mAh at battery capacity? Where can I see it's true capacity size?
uploadfromtaptalk1425742077235.png

Proudly owner Xiaomi Mi 3W

For the first one I would recommend you the "V6 Extended" Theme, it has music player control from lockscreen and also has a Weather widget. You need to download the full theme (is not so heavy) but you can just change the lockscreen from the Themes app, it also has a nice custom clock widget for your Homescreen, as it does contain Weather integration.

For the second one, why don't just install a third party Browser? There are some that do support Flash content.

1. I do not really like any thames
2. I am using Chrome instead of MIUI browser
3. IMO, all app/feature/function integrated in the ROM should work properly. This is not a big expectation! That is not the solution to use 3rd party app for every problem. The real solution is make the job better!

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
Guys,
Could you please check if you swipe right on the lock screen do you get an empty page too?
Is should be SmartHome. What is it? How should it work?

Guys,
Could you please check if you swipe right on the lock screen do you get an empty page too?
Is should be SmartHome. What is it? How should it work?

Yep it opens the dialer instead the Mi Remote app. I think the guy's from Xiaomi.EU team replaced that app with the dialer

Reactions: graw2
Laucher reloads when you leave applications is fixed???
if you have xposed installed download the module "app settings" and enable "Resident" for "System Launcher". this will keep the launcher in memory and you wont have any redraws.
Also app settings is great for changing per app dpi, for example for whatsapp, its way to big in default settings. I recommend 380.

Last edited:
Yep it opens the dialer instead the Mi Remote app. I think the guy's from Xiaomi.EU team replaced that app with the dialer

Moreover I am using lock pattern on lock screen. In this case If I swipe to right before unlock the phone I will get an empty page first. I can't do anything here just push the power button and unlock the phone. Only then I will get the dialer page.

If I touch the bottom left corner on the lock screen, it will be displayed:
Swipe to right to open SmartHome

Last edited:
My screen doesn't light up anymore when I get a notification. So when the screen is off normally the screen wakes up when getting a notification not anymore. Is this a bug or a setting I have to switch on again ?

My screen doesn't light up anymore when I get a notification. So when the screen is off normally the screen wakes up when getting a notification not anymore. Is this a bug or a setting I have to switch on again ?
This function is deleted apparently for safety reasons since version 5.2.13 refer to corresponding changelog

Moreover I am using lock pattern on lock screen. In this case If I swipe to right before unlock the phone I will get an empty page first. I can't do anything here just push the power button and unlock the phone. Only then I will get the dealer page.

If I touch the bottom left corner on the lock screen, it will be displayed:
Swipe to right to open SmartHome

The same happens to me, just waiting the next update to get fixed.

Installed this updated and all worked well on my Mi3W :)
BTW, some options button on file explorer system app still doesn't translate on English language(correct me if I was wrong)
Pics:
fff649988039b8ca4362815602b4fba5.jpg

bd904bb9495b6b9a6d82d06b80bff569.jpg

Sent from my MI3W using tapatalk
(I have 2 phones; Xiaomi Mi3W & IPhone6)

Status
Not open for further replies.