MULTI 5.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi2s, coming from previous release (5.4.3)
installed new release, but at first reboot the phone was stuck at splash screen (mi in the middle and "power by android" in the bottom). After 15min rebooted in old partition and try to install again via updater.
At the moment, same result. Still block at splash screen.
Any idea how to solve?
Should be possible to have the immage for MiFlash of this release?

I'm slightly scared of Lollipop for mi2s lol... I'm still on 5.3.27. From the screenshots, I see that the kernel version has been bumped up from 3.4.0 to 3.4.11? Would be nice if there was a frickin changelog! Awaiting to hear if bluetooth audio is fixed...

Also, the new fiction of Gmail( see al your emails account) make the app FC, like in the previous ROM
Xiaomi mi4

pfff, thanks, apologies ... is on the desktop
Thx Ingbrzy

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
I cannot found it on desktop...
It disappeared...
Could you help me? I would like to navigate again lol
Edit: Just appeared at the end of desktop...
Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm slightly scared of Lollipop for mi2s lol... I'm still on 5.3.27. From the screenshots, I see that the kernel version has been bumped up from 3.4.0 to 3.4.11? Would be nice if there was a frickin changelog! Awaiting to hear if bluetooth audio is fixed...

Kernel version is unchanged! Remained on version 3.4.0.
There is nothing to scare, ROM is working well!

Did you guys just opened updater app and tapped check for updates? I'm on 4.12.5, and it says no new updates found.

Hi All,

in this last version and in the previous one, I'm getting the "505 error" in google play store when I try to install Here Maps.
Here Maps was installed until 4.4 and disappeared after last week upgrade to Lollipop. It is not present in user/app.
I've found this is a known "permission issue" that has been corrected by google in 5.1 (I have a Mi2).
Does anybody have the same issue? have you solved with any workaround?

Thanks and keep rocking!

goll

Mi2s, coming from previous release (5.4.3)
installed new release, but at first reboot the phone was stuck at splash screen (mi in the middle and "power by android" in the bottom). After 15min rebooted in old partition and try to install again via updater.
At the moment, same result. Still block at splash screen.
Any idea how to solve?
Should be possible to have the immage for MiFlash of this release?

Problem solved
Downloaded the rom again and reinstall.
The macro bugs are gone (laggy when using the phone, delay when closing recent apss ecc...)
nice works
thanks

me too...

It's a developer version.
1. Just download the ZIP and copy it to the phone.
2. Then open the updater and select the option "select update package" and look for the zip you have just copied in the phone.

After the upgrade you will still have data and apps. I had no problem at all last week, backup was not needed for me.

Cheers,
Goll

Reactions: riccardo
Status
Not open for further replies.