MULTI 5.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem solved
Downloaded the rom again and reinstall.
The macro bugs are gone (laggy when using the phone, delay when closing recent apss ecc...)
nice works
thanks

Please next time check first MD5 Hash if everything is OK with your downloaded file, secondly update ROM only in case if MD5 hashes are equal, and finally write comment/feedback here if you passed through the previous two steps! Thanks!
Your previous mistaken negative post may scared the other Mi2/2S users from the update ;)

Last edited:
Did you guys just opened updater app and tapped check for updates? I'm on 4.12.5, and it says no new updates found.

Download ROM manually > copy to your phone > tap upper right corner and choose your downloaded ROM for update.

[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
New – Added icons superscripts, notifications ringtone/vibration, notification light options in notifications management page (04-07)

What means notification light, wake up screen for each notification or means don´t blink the notification led for each app?

Greetings from Spain.

[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
New – Added icons superscripts, notifications ringtone/vibration, notification light options in notifications management page (04-07)

What means notification light, wake up screen for each notification or means don´t blink the notification led for each app?

Greetings from Spain.
LED.. if you dont want to wake up screen, disable toast notifications for that app...

LED.. if you dont want to wake up screen, disable toast notifications for that app...

Ok, but google translator does not give me a proper traduction with the word "toast". For Google translator this word means tostada or brindis in spanish.

Greetings from Spain

Reactions: ismagogogo
Ok, but google translator does not give me a proper traduction with the word "toast". For Google translator this word means tostada or brindis in spanish.

Greetings from Spain

LOL...I think Ingbrzy wanted to say "those" not "toast". So, this is the reason if you do not find how to disable "toast notifications" in menu settings. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: thaimax
LOL...I think Ingbrzy wanted to say "those" not "toast". So, this is the reason if you do not find any "toast notifications" in menu settings. :)
Ok. Then I have to disable the option called "Allow notifications" for that app, right?

Greetings from Spain.

Ok. Then I have to disable the option called "Allow notifications" for that app, right?

Greetings from Spain.

If you disable "allow notifications" then you will not get any notification from that app

If you disable "allow notifications" then you will not get any notification from that app

Sorry to be weighed by insisting on the subject. Then I have to disable the option called "Show floating notifications" for that app?.

Greetings from Spain

Many weird problems using Norwegian language for cancro mi3.
I updated, but got stuck at boot screen. Re-downloaded thinking I had an erroneous download, but same thing happened. Tried to clear cache.

Set system language to English, installed 5.4.10, and it booted up ok. I then switched to Norwegian language and rebooted, stuck on boot screen again. When I then booted to old system (5.4.3) I had all kinds of errors popping up, something "android core a" and databases. It would only show the error for a few seconds, so did not see.

After cache, user data, sd card and full wipe it now seems to be working. At least on English system language.

Maybe just my phone, but very strange....

Last edited:
Reactions: datagutt
Many weird problems using Norwegian language.
I updated, but got stuck at boot screen. Re-downloaded thinking I had an erroneous download, but same thing happened. Tried to clear cache.

Set system language to English, installed 5.4.10, and it booted up ok. I then switched to Norwegian language and rebooted, stuck on boot screen again. When I then booted to old system (5.4.3) I had all kinds of errors popping up, something "android core a" and databases. It would only show the error for a few seconds, so did not see.

After cache, user data, sd card and full wipe it now seems to be working. At least on English system language.

Maybe just my phone, but very strange....
This is the reason why full wipe required for first installation

Can someone explain what is this option?

01ca148d3f07b9a7fed25ba482fbd55b.jpg

It's possible change location?

Can someone explain what is this option?

It's possible change location?
miui has different settings for regions where is officially launched.. so china/india/singapore etc... we just use china region for our builds... they just added this option now to make it visible... we will remove it in next release to not bother users...

Reactions: Swos and Zokinet
miui has different settings for regions where is officially launched.. so china/india/singapore etc... we just use china region for our builds... they just added this option now to make it visible... we will remove it in next release to not bother users...
Thanks Ingbrzy!

Kernel version is unchanged! Remained on version 3.4.0.
There is nothing to scare, ROM is working well!
Ahh, I think I was looking at screenshots from 5.0 lollipop from Ivan, which showed 3.4.10 kernel. Confused myself

Mi2s.. From 5.4.3 to 5.4.10 , problem with call log: every call i do is recorded as unknown number, even if i select a call from my contact list.. And then i don't find any call record

It works on the MI2, but I do have some issues.
For example:
I do not receive notification of missed calls. The calls list says the missed call is 'denied' (or whatever the right translation is), but no notification in the notification bar, no flashing red LED and nothing on the lockscreen.

I also miss the function to pauze/skip song etc. of the music player on the lockscreen, as well as the option to open the camera app from the lockscreen on the MI2.

And while I'm asking questions: is there any way to get back into the weird chinese download store to get more ringtones/backgrounds etc? It appears to be mostly missing. I can get into the themes app to download themes, but on V5 we were able to get tons of strange chinese ringtones etc. It was loads of fun :p

It works on the MI2, but I do have some issues.
For example:
I do not receive notification of missed calls. The calls list says the missed call is 'denied' (or whatever the right translation is), but no notification in the notification bar, no flashing red LED and nothing on the lockscreen.

I also miss the function to pauze/skip song etc. of the music player on the lockscreen, as well as the option to open the camera app from the lockscreen on the MI2.

And while I'm asking questions: is there any way to get back into the weird chinese download store to get more ringtones/backgrounds etc? It appears to be mostly missing. I can get into the themes app to download themes, but on V5 we were able to get tons of strange chinese ringtones etc. It was loads of fun :p

- You will receive notification of missed calls just disable and re-enable LED notification in Notification manager
- Music player control on lockscreen has never worked in MIUI6. It seems you came from MIUIv5 directly ;)
- You can open camera app from lockscreen easily just swipe left on lockscreen

- You will receive notification of missed calls just disable and re-enable LED notification in Notification manager
- Music player control on lockscreen has never worked in MIUI6. It seems you came from MIUIv5 directly ;)
- You can open camera app from lockscreen easily just swipe left on lockscreen

Thanks for the reply. I see missed calls now. Too bad about the music player.

Swiping left on lockscreen opens messages for me. Swipe right is the dialer.

I guess the Chinese ringtones store is gone, right?

Thanks for the reply. I see missed calls now. Too bad about the music player.

Swiping left on lockscreen opens messages for me. Swipe right is the dialer.

I guess the Chinese ringtones store is gone, right?

If you want music player on lock screen, use V6 Extendend theme. Works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.