MULTI 5.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same issue with "unknown number" and "unknown contact" too. System language is english.

Where do I find "Notification access"? I need it for my Mi Band to access my notifications.

It's not here: Settings -> Security (the one under "LockScreen") -> DeviceAdministration -> Notification Access
Not here: Settings -> Security -> Notification access
Not under privacy...

edit: nevermind, installed the tweaked version of Mi Fit and now "Notification access" is under:
Settings -> Privacy -> Device administration -> Notification access

Last edited:
For all Redmi 1S / Hongmi users:
Please forget about any mods installing, WSM, TWRP, CWM etc, which you used on your beloved MIUIv5... and use STOCK ROM without any yours "professional" mods, tuning, magic scripts, etc... it make MIUIv6 just worse and then you blame all around you for that...
Yea, we know that 1GB RAM devices with MIUI cant handle opened millions tabs in Chrome and Facebook app with Facebook messenger at same time... Try set another level in Developers options - RAM optimization...
You have smartphone with 100.-€ price... just think about that... You cant get performance of 200-300€ devices..

Hi,
top urgent request!
I just switch on my new Mi Note (bamboo edition) and I would like to installe the development multilanguage version. Do I have simply update by choosing the Virgo file downloaded in the phone by using the updater, or I have to use MiFlah?
please, let me asap
Thanks

Hi,
top urgent request!
I just switch on my new Mi Note (bamboo edition) and I would like to installe the development multilanguage version. Do I have simply update by choosing the Virgo file downloaded in the phone by using the updater, or I have to use MiFlah?
please, let me asap
Thanks
first option..

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: nemo81
Reinstalled Lollipop wiping all. Up to now seems everything is ok. Just one question: I don't find anymore the way to use a music when phone is calling ? When I play a music and select option I just have the choice to chose as keep it in secret box or something like that...

Reinstalled Lollipop wiping all. Up to now seems everything is ok. Just one question: I don't find anymore the way to use a music when phone is calling ? When I play a music and select option I just have the choice to chose as keep it in secret box or something like that...

hi, could you kindly explain to a non-expert like me how you did it? (mi2s 4.12.5)

On aries (Mi2S) the new kernel has some improvements. Bluetooth audio problem seems vanished.
Today a very strange error came out in Google Play Store. It seems that I have not enough memory for upgrading apps. And it is not true because I have over 400MB free in the /data partition...

Hello, tell please Xiaomi Mi3 phone after installation of an insertion 5.4.10 when lowering a blind down everything in English Russian isn't present. Whether tell please this problem is fixed?

Hello, tell please Xiaomi Mi3 phone after installation of an insertion 5.4.10 when lowering a blind down everything in English Russian isn't present. Whether tell please this problem is fixed?
next week will be ok..

~Tapatalk~

hi, could you kindly explain to a non-expert like me how you did it? (mi2s 4.12.5)
Hello riccardo,
Here is how to do it, if someone think that something is wrong please tell it as soon as possible.
For first installation of Mi2S v6 Android 5.0
- You have to be on latest 4.12.5 MIUIv5 or 5.3.27 MIUIv6 Special Edition
Go to the update blue arrow icon on your telephone and download the 5.4.10 ARIES, link on first page of this thread. Afterwards in that same update app push on the 3 small points up right ans select recovery. It reboots, select wipe all with volume button + or -, then push button on/off to start, then install the downloaded firmware via Updater app(blue icon) like usually.

- Wipe all user data in recovery or via settings highly recommended!
Enjoy !

Reactions: riccardo
I am a mi2s owner, and want to know if it is usefull to upgrade my miui v5 rom to the new v6.
Also I want to know which bugs curently are in the latest version.
Iḿ currently using Miui V5 - 4.12.5

Is it possible to downgrade back to 4.12.5 from 5.4.10 (mi2s)? I've tried from recovery choosing another partition with 4.12.5 but phone didn't boot up?

After few days of use, I'm thinking miui v6,is not for redmi 1S. Only 1Gb of ram is not enough for a normal use. The free memory often amount around 80Mb.. There is the possibility to downgrade to v5?
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.