MULTI 5.4.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is not the right thread, but does anyone know if there will be a port for the Samsung galaxy alpha, such a good phone just touch wiz ui is not the best and I love miui...
You can actually sell Galaxy Alpha and buy Mi4 or MINote and you will have some money in pocket.

You love MIUI? Buy Xiaomi.

Wysłane z MI Note

And why not use built in MIUI Backup tool? It's very simple and easy to restore backup by just moving /MIUI folder.

And yes. Our roms are rooted.

Wysłane z MI Note

I prefer doing the backup of just the data not everything, I think all the other stuff will sync with midrive...

btw I just finished wiping it all so I'll now update the ROM.

TY for ROOT!!!

You can actually sell Galaxy Alpha and buy Mi4 or MINote and you will have some money in pocket.

You love MIUI? Buy Xiaomi.

Wysłane z MI Note

Yeah I totally agree, I'm trying but need to save some cash... Got the alpha for present so was just wandering if there was any plan to get ROM... But you right will get mi4 I think...

Hi, not able tout install last release from recovery or from OTA on redmi hogmi. Is someone else have same issue?

Attachments

• WP_20150418_22_01_30_Pro_1429389718385.jpg
    WP_20150418_22_01_30_Pro_1429389718385.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 352
Hi, not able tout install last release from recovery or from OTA on redmi hogmi. Is someone else have same issue?
It's not hard to just read errors.
You have clearly written that your device is named V8 but it should be HM2013023. That's probably you had custom rom before MIUI. And in this case why you install OTA instead of full rom?

Wysłane z MI Note

I was retourner to 5.3.27 but I can't try again this 5.4.17 new version. (installed after flash with erase all) yesterday happy here (Nokia apk) work mi-fit work Mi-key work bluetooth mi box work. BUT today again no sound with Bluetooth and in music apk cherch online doesn't work anymore.
I'am very desapointed and I will again return to 5.3.27.
I think that Xiaomi is using us with mi2 phone as cobaye not as clients

It's not hard to just read errors.
You have clearly written that your device is named V8 but it should be HM2013023. That's probably you had custom rom before MIUI. And in this case why you install OTA instead of full rom?

Wysłane z MI Note
NO, the previous version installed on it was the MIUI 5.4.10
I try install the 5.4.17 full rom over the 5.4.10 and i got that error.
For that reason i try also the OTA but i'm still get the error.
My device name is HM2013023 (checked with MobileUncle tools), any idea?

did you modify storage? install from internal storage..

~Tapatalk~

did you modify storage? install from internal storage..

~Tapatalk~
No, I dont modify the Storage. I will try from internal storage and let you informed if it will goes fine
Same error using internal Storage

I tried also the Following:
restore MIUI stable 26 backup and install over it MIUI 5.4.10. Goes Well
restore MIUI stable 26 backup and install over it MIUI 5.4.17. Goes Wrong.

Any idea?

Last edited:
I also notice a delay of response and usual problem brower that go crash. on xiaomi mi2

Make your phone stock as possible. Our rom is designed to works best as simple update to MIUI Chinese roms. Thus get rid of that recovery you have.

Or... Open zip rom with 7zip and remove (without unpacking zip) 1st line from updater-script found in META-INF folder.

Wysłane z MI Note

hi all,
i'm trying to backup my data (Settings - Backup & reset - Back up my data), but 'Backup account' is not active...
any idea or suggestion how to proceed? many thanks in advance!
(mi2s 4.12.5)

Screenshot_2015-04-19-17-18-28[1].png

Last edited:
Make your phone stock as possible. Our rom is designed to works best as simple update to MIUI Chinese roms. Thus get rid of that recovery you have.

Or... Open zip rom with 7zip and remove (without unpacking zip) 1st line from updater-script found in META-INF folder.

Wysłane z MI Note
Hi, by removing the first line on updater-script it goes well.
Thanks

The alarm works in a strange manner. I can't set it to be triggered in an hour. For example it's 9AM now and I want to re-set it for 10AM. And when I choose 10AM it's being set for the next day, not today. Is it a bug or a feature?

It seems that I cannot select 3G network under prefered network in my Redmi 1S. Even if I selected it switches back to 2G only
Does anyone has the same problem?

I was retourner to 5.3.27 but I can't try again this 5.4.17 new version.
I'am very desapointed and I will again return to 5.3.27.
I think that Xiaomi is using us with mi2 phone as cobaye not as clients
Lest's be honest, Xiaomi is doing both. Don't forget many companies simply never upgrage even update there product. Also don't forget this is a developer's rom. I'm also experiencing some problems with this rom, if I encounter major issues I will turn back for a while.

thanks for your great job..
i'm using mi2s with 5.4.10.
i have a problem when using ussd code (used for checking my balance with the carrier) its replay
and with clash of clans games it looks like at the file uploaded. please somebody could help me with this?

many thanks

View attachment 9818 View attachment 9819

done reflash, and ussd problem solved, but the graphic problem in clash of clan still there, any suggestion @ingbrzy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.