MULTI 5.4.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is unthinkable that xiaomi put official sales MiBand, publicizing the unlocking of the device, and then take a step back and makes it impossible to the unlocking ....
i want to unlock my device with MiBand !!!!!!

Sorry for the OT but I've found a new redmi note lte version dual sim with 2gb of ram and 16gb of rom. Which rom I've to use for it? >Is Dior rom the right one? Thank you in advance

it is unthinkable that xiaomi put official sales MiBand, publicizing the unlocking of the device, and then take a step back and makes it impossible to the unlocking ....
i want to unlock my device with MiBand !!!!!!
Hi welcome to the club. You have same problem of mi. This is related to bluetooth bugs in lollipop version

Last edited:
Sorry for the OT but I've found a new redmi note lte version dual sim with 2gb of ram and 16gb of rom. Which rom I've to use for it? >Is Dior rom the right one? Thank you in advance
gucci

~Tapatalk~

Me too facing same issue, USSD not working. Tried Format Data/Factory reset, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik and tried CM "mount / format data" as well. Issue remains same. Could you please provide me/us steps which worked for you.

@care4u you have to wipe all data, wipe user data and wipe cache after flashing on fast boot, before you install 5.4.17 rom on the both system.

good luck

Will be dedicated ROM for Mi Note Pro or it will use the same what the Mi Note uses the Virgo?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-5.0] using Tapatalk

Will be dedicated ROM for Mi Note Pro or it will use the same what the Mi Note uses the Virgo?

we will see when released...

~Tapatalk~

we will see when released...

~Tapatalk~
It is already available for pre-order now and will be shipped in 6 of May. (White only, I am waiting for the black version)

It is already available for pre-order now and will be shipped in 6 of May. (White only, I am waiting for the black version)

then you have much more time...

On Mi2, I see now that we have the option to enable device encryption. Has anyone already tried device encryption on Mi2? Is the performance OK when using device encryption on Mi2?

then you have much more time...

Yeah, but If black will be come out half year later then I will be choose the white one. (I am waiting info from an iBuygou member)

Anyway, I hope the Mi Note Pro will get dedicated ROM for better optimization due to completely different hardware.

to fix 3g problem in V6 beta do the following:
  1. Dial *#*#4636#*#*
  2. Phone 2 Information -> Select GSM only
  3. Phone 1 information -> Select WCDMA Preferred
  4. Now you can select 3g or 2g at the sim settings
:)

Are normal all these Google play services wakelocks?
m5U8SVu

http://imgur.com/m5U8SVu

I am using ClockWorkMod 6.0.5.0 and did as below for both system#1 and System#2 and flashed with 5.4.17.
1) wipe data/factory reset
2) wipe cache partion
3) advanced --> wipe dalvik cache

But still USSD not working. (Receiving some Chinese text message popup)
Note: I'm using MI2S. Provide us any alternate solution.

@ingbrzy I tried to freeze the stock browser to prevent the re-installing everytime I reboot the system but I always receive a FC error. How can I prevent the stock browser to re-install in other way?

I just flashed 5.4.17 on my Mi2A and the WiFi setting is stuck at "Turning WLAN on...", I cannot toggle the switch. Is this a known issue? Everything else seems to be working good.

I just flashed 5.4.17 on my Mi2A and the WiFi setting is stuck at "Turning WLAN on...", I cannot toggle the switch. Is this a known issue? Everything else seems to be working good.
known issue for those who don't follow installation guide...

known issue for those who don't follow installation guide...

Ah okay, I overlooked that part regarding the Mi2A. I flashed that specified image, then allowed the upgrade to 5.4.17, but there is no google play store. Should I download the 5.4.17 package and flash over top now?

Status
Not open for further replies.