MULTI 5.4.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi blocked Baidu online content outside China...
and anyway, it was illegal...
Use Google Music or Spotify...

~Tapatalk~

Thank you ingbrzy , it was what i supposed about the online music downloard function
that's Ok for this

and what about the ALBUM View missing ? the music player is integrated in the ROM, so it is an easy function

Thank you ingbrzy , it was what i supposed about the online music downloard function
that's Ok for this

and what about the ALBUM View missing ? the music player is integrated in the ROM, so it is an easy function
The album view is really missing for me too, because without album view you cannot listen to music in original order, because the tracks are always in alphabetical order. I have already changed to musixmatch, it is the best music player ever

Sent from Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-5.0] using Tapatalk

Xiaomi blocked Baidu online content outside China...
and anyway, it was illegal...
Use Google Music or Spotify...

~Tapatalk~
sin , was perfect with music from Baidu. I hope to return back ...

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Interested.. My experiences are : after update unlock with MiBand en sound in bluetooth head set are both working but one day after both refuse to work (I use NPD mode during the night) . I have this pb with 5.4.2 ; 5.4.10 and 5.4.17. I would like to be sure this problem is solve before to once more erase all my data's.. For instance all work fine with 5.3.27.

I had 5.3.27. To move to Android 5.0, I did a reset with miflash (fastboot rom, all wipes) and then I installed 5.4.17 from here. FM radio wasn't working and unlock with miband for just a few seconds. Everything ok with update 5.4.24 (using updater App)

I uninstalled the internal browser, but it appears in the system again. Not only with the new firmware, but after every reboot as well. This wouldn't be a problem if the browser did not set default link open preferences for itself every time (webpage, youtube, etc). Would be nice to have a possibility to remove the browser permanently.

Reactions: cippy
I uninstalled the internal browser, but it appears in the system again. Not only with the new firmware, but after every reboot as well. This wouldn't be a problem if the browser did not set default link open preferences for itself every time (webpage, youtube, etc). Would be nice to have a possibility to remove the browser permanently.
Same here.

Is there anyone who installed the xiaomi hongmi redrice version?
a62bafe66536eeb6be8d50fb1321a74b xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2013023_5.4.24_v6-4.4.zip

because i got error from these rom. Am i doing something wrong?

The album view is really missing for me too, because without album view you cannot listen to music in original order, because the tracks are always in alphabetical order. I have already changed to musixmatch, it is the best music player ever

Why not making playlists? It will have same effect. You make playlists from songs just as you would play albums. Also second method is to play from directory not all music list.

All in all the feature is missing because it was integrated with online mode. If online is removed then also albums.

Wysłane z MI Note

Is there anyone who installed the xiaomi hongmi redrice version?
a62bafe66536eeb6be8d50fb1321a74b xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2013023_5.4.24_v6-4.4.zip

because i got error from these rom. Am i doing something wrong?
and error is?

installing from internal storage?

~Tapatalk~

Why not making playlists? It will have same effect. You make playlists from songs just as you would play albums. Also second method is to play from directory not all music list.

All in all the feature is missing because it was integrated with online mode. If online is removed then also albums.

Wysłane z MI Note
Yeah I now there are lot of alternative way to listen music in different order but more time and effort needed for these! The simplest way always the best.
I usually listen the newest release of UK top 40 charts, I want to listen it based on original charts order, so if there is easier way to get original order I will not arrange tracks manually to get back original order.

Last edited:
To all:
All roms reuploaded with fixed Email FC...
I have updated again but MIUI email app FC still exists when sending email :(

Last edited:
Since a couple of weeks I uninstalled on board mail apk and I'm now using apk Type Mail, works nice.
Gmail app also woks fine with imap/pop3 settings but the first priority should be solve MIUI issues first. Using third party app for anything is the last chance for me...

Gmail app also woks fine with imap/pop3 settings but the first priority should be solve MIUI issues first. Using third party app for anything is the last chance for me...

It's obvious, I understand.

I have updated again but MIUI email app FC still exists when sending email :(

Wait a minute! I have had FC when I try to send any e-mail even if I reinstalled the rebuilt ROM. After that I have investigated this issue and have checked the FC log. I have seen in there, there is some conflict with my e-mail auto signature where I used special characters like this: [ ] I have had the same signature as you can see in my Tapatalk signature below.
I have changed to ( ) and now I have no any problem with MIUI email app anymore!

Conclusion: It seems MIUI email app does not like special characters like that, please consider if you have similar issue...

Last edited:
[Цитат = "claudiok, пост: 245327, член: 114966"]?
Така че това е свързано батерията. Как може да дори да мисля, че това е свързано ROM? Това е логиката [/ цитат]
I also wonder.

and error is?

installing from internal storage?

~Tapatalk~
i used twrp to install the rom on my hongmi phone. i wiped the datas and reset to factory and start installing rom. But at the beginning i got this error. i tried to instal on sd card and internal memory both:
-checking for md5 file
-skipping md5 check: no md5 file found
-warning no file_contexts
-this package is for "HM2013023" devices : this is a "V8".
-E: executing uğdater binary in ZIP "/emmc/xiaomi.eu....."
Error flashing zip "/emmc.......zip"

what shuld i do to fix it?

i used twrp to install the rom on my hongmi phone. i wiped the datas and reset to factory and start installing rom. But at the beginning i got this error. i tried to instal on sd card and internal memory both:
-checking for md5 file
-skipping md5 check: no md5 file found
-warning no file_contexts
-this package is for "HM2013023" devices : this is a "V8".
-E: executing uğdater binary in ZIP "/emmc/xiaomi.eu....."
Error flashing zip "/emmc.......zip"

what shuld i do to fix it?
use MiRecovery.. not TWRP...

Reactions: scorpionslaiar
Status
Not open for further replies.