MULTI 5.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No GPS fix. Tested with TomTom, Maps, GPS Toolkit etc.
Was trying to get a fix for over 20m. I gave up as I arrived home.

Also BT multimedia doesn´t work with my car radio. Previous versions worked flawlessly. Nevertheless audio BT works, transmitting audio to a "dumb" BT speaker. Multimedia BT is more complex, since it involves, but not limited to, audio transmission, track metadata including album cover and track position.

What additional info can I post here to help find the cause of the bug?
See under my answer for bluetooth pb.
Could also confirm problem with BT media. It worked great on 5.2.13 but on the latest firmware it's not working anymore.
Did installation with flashing by miflash and cleaning everything.
Also, when I just did install this firmware the way from work to home it worked fine as always, but when I turned it on one more time at home there was no sound. I noticed the music volume was set to zero. When I raised it back the sound came back. Todays morning it stopped producing sound at all. Nothing helps anymore. Also saw a new icon appears near to BT icon when connecting BT device.

Mi2S\32GB

Update:

When I cleared data in BluetoothShare app Bluetooth media returned. Will see if that helps.
By the way, my headset is SVEN AP-B450MV
I have also experienced problem with Bluetooth: no sound although equipment is connected. I solve the problem in bluetooth parameter by erasing the bluetooth equipment and then scanning and pairing again. Now equipments working nice

See under my answer for bluetooth pb.

I have also experienced problem with Bluetooth: no sound although equipment is connected. I solve the problem in bluetooth parameter by erasing the bluetooth equipment and then scanning and pairing again. Now equipments working nice
I also did so. But after I've paired Mi-Band headset stopped working again. I've unpaired everything, cleared data, pair devices back but without luck anymore :(

I also did so. But after I've paired Mi-Band headset stopped working again. I've unpaired everything, cleared data, pair devices back but without luck anymore :(
Sorry for you I can only confirm that my mi-fit and my bluetooth earset are both working properly.
For info I use version 1.2.922 of mi-fit apk UK version and the Rom 5.4.2 in French version

Sorry for you I can only confirm that my mi-fit and my bluetooth earset are both working properly.
For info I use version 1.2.922 of mi-fit apk and French version
After numerous re-pairings, headset is working again. Not sure for how long it will last.

I installed version 5.4.3 on my mi2. I immediately had problems updating facebook and google keyboard. Then I uninstalled and rinstallato and went .. after a while I went out on the play store every time I tried to install or update the app. insufficient space .. how should I do? expect the next version? now I'm back to 5.3.27
You may take a look at these:
1. http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/running-out-of-internal-storage.27354/
2. http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-4-3.27411/page-7#post-243680
3. http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-4-3.27411/page-7#post-243681
4. http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-4-3.27411/page-8#post-243693

Guys,
have you noticed that after ROM upgrade to 5.4.2 MIUIv6-5.0 on Mi2/2S:

1. The recent apps stay in memory (RAM) after restart or switch off the phone, just like in case of iOS. So, you will not lose your work session after restart the phone.

2. If the number you have dialed is busy and it has call waiting feature disabled, then you will get busy tone through the speaker and also the “Line busy” will be displayed on the screen. - Finally it is fixed. I was waiting for it a lot!

3. Dolby sound feature works well

MI2S / MIUIv6-5.0

Last edited:
Reactions: xeGox
Hi, I installed the rom on the stock stable Miui (chin/eng version) . Google Now has to be downloaded apart from google play sore? didn't you install it together to Play store and google keyboard?

Just updated mi2 to latest V6 lollipop based via updater app, all is working fine, no bugs till now. Thanks for this great update

Simple question, I have miui v6 5.3.27 (mi2s), to update to the last Lollipop can I use Updater app?
should I flash it on both systems?
thank u in advance.

Mi2S updated perfectly, following graw2 method. GApps issues resolved thanks to different play services apk (search this thread).
Main issues:
-BT audio for media (A2DP) is not working: pairing ok but no sound.
-(Bearable) lags now and then, from bootanimation to launcher and in-app scrolling.
-Music player is still useless. Many basic features (like track order for albums or lockscreen controls) are missing. It still downloads wrong cover art and info from baidu, ignoring local cover arts.

BT seems a common issue. I can live with only phone calls support, for now.
As anyone tested GPS? Just the antennas, not aGPS witth data.

flashed fastboot 5.4.3 CN from MiPCSuite then update 5.4.2 xiaomi.eu via Updater (both system). stock had super battery drain, I'll take a look to your's now.
battery drain too, go back to smiui 5.3.27

Last edited:
- FM radio doesn't sound without headphones, didn't try with headphones.
- callX doesn't record outgoing calls, only incoming calls.
- USSD definitely not working.
- sometimes when manually enter number for dialing it just erase number and not call. No problem when choosing number from phonebook.
- BT issue
- can't add a new APN
- still have got problem with gmail sync, not always but problem is there
IMHO, this rom should not be published. It is in alpha stage and not suitable for daily use.

Hello,

could somebody help me out? I have a MI2S with MIUI V5 multilanguage rom 4.1.12.

I tried to install xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.4.2_v6-5.0. In the step below it is mentioned that I should flash all first with MiFlash which I did with the image link below. But then my phone is not rebooting? It is stuck at a back screen. Can somebody help me? Thanks!

For first installation of Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all) - image

- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

- FM radio doesn't sound without headphones, didn't try with headphones.
- callX doesn't record outgoing calls, only incoming calls.
- USSD definitely not working.
- sometimes when manually enter number for dialing it just erase number and not call. No problem when choosing number from phonebook.
- BT issue
- can't add a new APN
- still have got problem with gmail sync, not always but problem is there
IMHO, this rom should not be published. It is in alpha stage and not suitable for daily use.

My Calendar app (MIUI Stock apk) don't sync with google, under accounts settings menu, I can't see calendar sync

Hello,

could somebody help me out? I have a MI2S with MIUI V5 multilanguage rom 4.1.12.

I tried to install xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.4.2_v6-5.0. In the step below it is mentioned that I should flash all first with MiFlash which I did with the image link below. But then my phone is not rebooting? It is stuck at a back screen. Can somebody help me? Thanks!

For first installation of Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all) - image

- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

You can try graw2 method.

Status
Not open for further replies.