MULTI 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried all released roms (Redmi 2, 1 GB HM2014811) the performance is super slow - FB, Messenger, Chrome, Gmail. Please optimize, or Xiaomi will lose customers.

Everything went smooth returning to 5.4.24 and restoring apps and settings, except that it keeps asking me to update google service, but when I do, it gives an "error obtaining information from the server [RPC:S-7:AEC ... ...]
Already deleted google account and re-created it.
Anyone knows how to overcome that?

Edit: Solved. Deleted account, cleared google play app's data, rebooted, then added the account again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekeradan
@ingbrzy:
By my research I'm pretty sure this hotspot problem is KK related, and so there's probably not much you can do;
But among the online community, many of those who had this problem resolved it by either downgrading android to below KK 4.4, or upgrading to Lolipop... so do you have any idea about a timescale prevision for other devices being upgraded to Lolipop, namely the Redmi 2 2GB?

Don't get me wrong... I love my phone, but this problem makes me feel like having a cheating wife that cheats all over my face, but I just can't let her go and I keep accepting her back... while what I should do is getting her to behave for good, or else file for divorce and get on with my life!

Same bugs on my mi4 wcdma with Dutch language. All after latest update.

Report bugs is crashing, Cleaner suddenly pops up with crash, can't make a screenshot.

Already date of birth of the mi5? mi5 plus? Price in usd? Full specs?

I hope all problems will be fixed by coming friday.....

Any one knows how I can set the weather in notification dropdown? Or else how I can remove it because it just displays 0?

When I tap on it, nothing happens (just the notification dropdown closes)

Thanks!

However wifi is allowed on sleep mode it need to be manually waked up. Is there something I missed ? It was working faultless till the last update.

Anyone have tried the xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V6.5.1.0.KXDCNCD_v6-4.4.zip? Why it is KXDCNCD, which is the chinese version not KXDMICD, the global version? Btw, how was the battery life and performance? is the changelog same with the official changelog or Xiaomi.eu team has added something to make it better?

Anyone have tried the xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V6.5.1.0.KXDCNCD_v6-4.4.zip? Why it is KXDCNCD, which is the chinese version not KXDMICD, the global version? Btw, how was the battery life and performance? is the changelog same with the official changelog or Xiaomi.eu team has added something to make it better?
The stable rom FC the recorder app in my mi3.

I suppose it will all be fixed after the coming update.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 4W met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.