MULTI 5.5.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how is the proximity sensor during a call? After 3-4 calls he dont shuth down screen. In bulgarian translation.

Изпратено от моят MI 3W
Proximity sensor work great, English.In previous Roms from here there was delay when I was removing phone from ear and screen lighting up, but now is instantly.

I try 3 times download update 5.5.22 and still same error, first time I was updating from 5.5.11 and did not make a backup my redmi 1 was bricked. Must do a restore stock firmware, now Im back on 5.5.11. So nobody else have same problem (or dont have anymore redmi 1 :) ).
I'm also having the same phone and 5.5.22 works fine for me till now ( I made the update yesterday).

Again tried to install this lollipop version on my Mi2 with wipe all. But I am unable to re-install all my apk's. Update apk's are refused "not enough memory" and here is again refused. Available memory is less than 500Mo..(over 900Mo with 5.3.27) So I think is impossible for me to use this version without rebuilt partitions.
So I returned to 5.3.27 version working perfectly with all my apk's.
I would like to get some fit back from Mi2 owners using the new memory partitions (I am afraid that returning to current partitions will be very difficult for me if version 5.5.22 is not satisfying me.

For the money (earned very hard) I could have bought second hand LG G2, Samsung S4 or else... Instead I bought Redmi 2 HM2014811, disappointed I am just waiting every week for new Rom to make the change I've expected since I own this brick. No reference from me at all.
What is the problem @mnikolce ?

Again tried to install this lollipop version on my Mi2 with wipe all. But I am unable to re-install all my apk's. Update apk's are refused "not enough memory" and here is again refused. Available memory is less than 500Mo..(over 900Mo with 5.3.27) So I think is impossible for me to use this version without rebuilt partitions.
So I returned to 5.3.27 version working perfectly with all my apk's.
I would like to get some fit back from Mi2 owners using the new memory partitions (I am afraid that returning to current partitions will be very difficult for me if version 5.5.22 is not satisfying me.
Using old partitions layout ofc you can have easily such kind of issues. I have tons of apps installed and I use them without any issue on merged partitions (unified storage). So getting merged partitions is strongly recommend for Mi2S and MIUIv6-5.0
Anyway there is workaround in case you want get back original (old) partitions layout for other ROMs....do not worry...

<< Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk >>

Reactions: phpolo
OK graw2 thanks for tour answer. I hope others Mi2 or Mi2S users have same results as your's I will wait till next release to do the jump.

OK graw2 thanks for tour answer. I hope others Mi2 or Mi2S users have same results as your's I will wait till next release to do the jump.
I'm still on former partition and have no problem with Lollipop, except the "unknown" outgoing calls, by the way it didn't happened when staying in France, but i must admit I'm just using a small part of MI2S possibilities.

Reactions: phpolo
Hi guys.
I turned on the "backup home" oprtion in Mi Account, but last backup was on may 1, and we're may 26.
It says that the backup is weekly...any help?

Mi3.
Sometimes I have a black icons or artefacts on icons.
Anybody have this problem?
I had it too (twice actually). I wiped applications caches using SD maid pro. It seems to work now....

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

I was at 4.12.5 and updated to the last version.
How can i go back to 4.12.5 now that the partitions have changed?

Using old partitions layout ofc you can have easily such kind of issues. I have tons of apps installed and I use them without any issue on merged partitions (unified storage). So getting merged partitions is strongly recommend for Mi2S and MIUIv6-5.0
Anyway there is workaround in case you want get back original (old) partitions layout for other ROMs....do not worry...

<< Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk >>
how?(Workaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.