MULTI 5.5.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime i use my earphones need to reboot phone to get media sound back on loudspeaker... anyone?
I have no this problem on my Mi2S

>> Sent from my Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk <<

Mdnsd process killing battery on redminote 4g after update... Anyone else having the same issue?

OK graw2 you may are right but is a big and long job to do. If you see my previous post in this forum also mikey very difficult to install and is not a Google play apk.
(Mikey was not included in the release)
So I am affraid to restart this job...
wipe all data erase also pictures and music?

Last edited:
OK you may are right but is a big and long job to do. If you see my previous post in this forum also mikey very difficult to install and is not a Google play apk.
(Mikey was not included in the release)
So I am affraid to restart this job...
MiKey.apk is integrated in the ROM, so it is automatically installed with the ROM. Absolutely nothing to do with this, just simply use it after the ROM installed.
You will not lose MiKey.apk even if you will make wipe all data from MiRecovery. It will be there after restart the phone. Up to you!
I am using MiKey too...

MiKey.apk is integrated in the ROM, so it is automatically installed with the ROM. Absolutely nothing to do with this, just simply use it after the ROM installed.
You will not lose MiKey.apk even if you will make wipe all data from MiRecovery. It will be there after restart the phone. Up to you!
I am using MiKey too...

OK thanks for your help I will wait next release and then follow your recommendation I let you know result.
Best regards

I have no this problem on my Mi2S

Possibly just Mi4W.. will wait for update and see if it changes... anyway to revert to normal lockscreen after music lockscreen without having to ulock phone completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.