MULTI 5.5.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, it took me the entire afternoon to download the rom. The download speed is 30Ko/s.... Each friday the same things happen. Wherever I am. Why? That's the servers that are sooooo slow?

I like the music control on the Lockscreen (I was just thinking about it yesterday since I started to workout again), but they should add a direct link to the music app (or better display the full songs list) since now, it's just a pretty face for something that was already there (using Lockscreen theme).

Hello. I can't find the tuto and the needed files to flash my mi2 with the new partition rules before to install this new release.
Someone can help me?

Hi, it took me the entire afternoon to download the rom. The download speed is 30Ko/s.... Each friday the same things happen. Wherever I am. Why? That's the servers that are sooooo slow?
Htcfanboys is usually fast enough here. Androidfilehost is also good, i select nearest european mirror if available.

Not possible. Xiaomi blocked everyone for cooking any custom roms.
MiNote PRO requires private sign key for zip signing - and that key is held by only few MIUI developers.
And the dont want to share with us.
So yes. Xiaomi screwed us and forced to use their multilang project soon.
Same goes for Mi4i.

So Custom recovery like TWRP must be created for in the future?
That will be great than, no more s**t depending on XIAOMI ....

Screenshot_2015-05-29-16-56-12.png

On Redmi Note 3G I get this error during update any solution?

Reactions: quiosda
Status
Not open for further replies.