MULTI 5.5.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Sorry if this question has been answered already, are we expecting a lolipop version of MIUI soon?

Many thanks,
Yann

Miui is doing fine without lollipop

Wysłane z MI Note

Hello !
Sometimes app icons are not shown. the space is empty but clikable. Clearing cache did not solve the problem.

Any help ? Fix ?

Any

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

I have one question

Why in app theme have we got a little themes? we haven´t got option for buy themes like other roms

I have one question

Why in app theme have we got a little themes? we haven´t got option for buy themes like other roms
MiCredits are not supported outside China officially...

~Tapatalk~

MiCredits are not supported outside China officially...

~Tapatalk~
I know but our app theme is limited, no?

I have a mate in other forum, that he´ll buy credits and get into your account

PD: thx for ROM and for quickly answer

I know but our app theme is limited, no?

I have a mate in other forum, that he´ll buy credits and get into your account

PD: thx for ROM and for quickly answer
Without chinese themes...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Fixiux
can anyone help me, i did a search but cant find the details enough solution
If you already have 5.5.29 fastboot ROM installed via miflash then Install xiaomi.eu multilang 5.5.29 ROM via MiRecovery and then make wipe all data via MiRecovery. You will have perfectly clean system!

<< Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk >>

Reactions: Shurtugal
Find attached the big of disappearing but clickable icons.

Fix ?

uploadfromtaptalk1433078433773.png

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Stable version is OTA compatible ?

When release, the update MI3 to latest (actual) 6.5.2.0 version ? Is planning ?

Best regards.

Hello
I understand that ygor ygor has finished Romanian translation. Any chance to see Romanian included soon? Thank you

Use MiFlash...

~Tapatalk~
Thanks of course, why couldn't I think of this solution. All works fine but did go to the stable rom version.
Tried to update a couple of times with 5.5.29 but then it stalled on the boot-loader, not sure if its my phone or the rom.

No more vocal recognition or vocal command on my Mi2 since this full update (Google now installed and was working in 5.3.27
Oups. Google now was installed but not Google keyboard. Use or Swift key only dont allow allvoice function...

Last edited:
Use MiFlash...

~Tapatalk~
Hi @ingbrzy, can you provide more info for this workaround?
I'm trying to help a few Dutch people after they got a bricked Redmi 2 Pro after updating the ML rom from 5.5.22 to 5.5.29 via this site.
I don't have any experience with MiFlash, because I never had to use it in the past, because all your roms never bricked any of my Xiaomi phones.

Please, give a link to a step-by-step guide to fix these bricked phones and try to fix the current 5.5.29 release for Xiaomi Redmi 2 Pro (HM2014813). The Redmi 2 seems to work fine (HM2014811).
Thank you on behalf of all the Redmi 2 Pro owners.

Hi @ingbrzy, can you provide more info for this workaround?
I'm trying to help a few Dutch people after they got a bricked Redmi 2 Pro after updating the ML rom from 5.5.22 to 5.5.29 via this site.
I don't have any experience with MiFlash, because I never had to use it in the past, because all your roms never bricked any of my Xiaomi phones.

Please, give a link to a step-by-step guide to fix these bricked phones and try to fix the current 5.5.29 release for Xiaomi Redmi 2 Pro (HM2014813). The Redmi 2 seems to work fine (HM2014811).
Thank you on behalf of all the Redmi 2 Pro owners.
hm.. no one reported any issue with installing HM2014813... its just important to use STOCK MiRecovery on this device.. not TWRP/CWM...

anyway, MiFlash guide can be found here

hm.. no one reported any issue with installing HM2014813... its just important to use STOCK MiRecovery on this device.. not TWRP/CWM...

anyway, MiFlash guide can be found here

Google is not a verified way to unbrick the phone after updating the rom from this site.
Here is at least 1 person with a Redmi 2 with a bricked phone.

http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-5-29.27643/page-7#post-247703
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-5-29.27643/page-8#post-247760

Please provide a workaround for the users who are in trouble now.

provide more info about bricked devices..
- used stock mirecovery?
- any custom mods installed? (some SD card mod or Xposed, etc)
- any system app frozen or removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.