MULTI 5.5.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
These settings.
5c7ed1f8fb8bee8be7a3f8b0c7d68b72.jpg

6c539375850c7556161f93955ccbf067.jpg

Those settings are not good
Restores funds.Ok.

I have no problem with that settings, I just tested. Anyway based on your screenshot the camera frame mode (4:3 or 16:9) has not selected yet...

The latest 5.5.29 release is corrupt for Redmi 2 Pro phones (HMHM2014813).
This release is send to people via OTA. Please check this release for this particular phone and if possible, please stop OTA roll-out for these phones.
The only way to fix it, is to downgrade the phone to 5.5.22 and to stop the OTA upgrade on the phone.

I don't have this phone myself at this moment, I don't know if the bug is also in the original, so I can't reproduce it myself.
This version seems to work fine on my backup phone: Mi2, but I haven't done much with this phone the last weeks (only updated the ROM).

Currently new users to Xiaomi, can't register to this site. This could explain, why not many people have complained about the latest release. This could be a very good reason why it hasn't been reported a lot: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/new-users-registers-cant-sign-forum-why.27425/

registrations are opened for today...

but weird is, that only one with issues are using your lang..

no one with Redmi 2 2GB version complained on my miuios.cz forum....

Last edited:
I had the same problem with the OTA update on HMHM2014813. Phone softbricked. Could fix it by flashing fastboot rom from Chinese miu site and after that flashing the EU rom of 2015.05.22 using the updater app. Unfortunately all data and apps were gone...

registrations are opened for today...

but weird is, that only one with issues are using your lang..

no one with Redmi 2 2GB version complained on my miuios.cz forum....

Thank you for opening the registration again. Do you know how many users you have with this newest Redmi 2 Pro?
Perhaps it is caused because they flashed it from the Dutch language. I hope that they can try it again while the system is in English, but some of them are fixing their phones for 2 days now. I hope that they are willing to test it.

we have 1662 users of HM2014813... so all issues were only with Dutch language..? as czech, slovak, english, polish users are not reporting any issue with 5.5.29 bootloop....

I found a bug in lockscreen, when you need to open the call app the screen is like you are in the lockscreen again , but if you lock the screen and now make a normal unlock you will see the call app.

TRY TO OPEN THE CALL APP FROM YOUR LOCKSCREEN

I found a bug in lockscreen, when you need to open the call app the screen is like you are in the lockscreen again , but if you lock the screen and now make a normal unlock you will see the call app.

Yeah, it has already been reported...

Reactions: dimifrag
I have had the same issue with the Redmi 2 (2gb ram) 2014813. I came from 4.22 without any additions or addons. OTA update and after the update it got stuck at mi boot. The problem is, it is not my phone but my brother so I don't have it with me.

I've never turned on USB debugging, would it be possible to just enter fastboot in recovery and then place the old 4.22 in the rom_download folder and then reinstall the 4.22 from the recovery? (hopefully without losing anything). Also the language was set to Dutch.

I have had the same issue with the Redmi 2 (2gb ram) 2014813. I came from 4.22 without any additions or addons. OTA update and after the update it got stuck at mi boot. The problem is, it is not my phone but my brother so I don't have it with me.

I've never turned on USB debugging, would it be possible to just enter fastboot in recovery and then place the old 4.22 in the rom_download folder and then reinstall the 4.22 from the recovery? (hopefully without losing anything). Also the language was set to Dutch.
yea so only Dutch users got bootloop on Redmi 2 2GB... I will check that translation....

Mine is ok, but outgoing calls are still "unknown". (MI2S Lollipop 5.5.29 french)

Mine is ok, but outgoing calls are still "unknown". (MI2S Lollipop 5.5.29 french)
I think Ingbrzy has already fixed and rebuilt and re-uploaded ROMs, so this is the reason why you have not got this issue...

>> Sent from my Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk <<

no more MIUIv5 from our side....
OK thanks for the reply!

It is a bit disappointing as MIUI 6 for Redmi 1S is not quite ready yet and probably 53 is meant to be its last update on MIUI 5, nonetheless you do this task out of your free time and you get to decide what you do, so thanks anyway!

Yes. Please don't ask. We have already 12 devices and our compile time takes more than 2 hours. Also uploads get bigger as Note Pro rom has over 600 MB. This takes time and we don't want to spend whole Friday doing release and Saturday with OTA. Also I removed support for non Xiaomi devices from script and don't want to include it again. MIUI is for Xiaomi devices.
You can test MIUI on Nexus 5 or whatever but true MIUI experience you will get having it on Xiaomi device. Especially when Xiaomi offers whole bunch of different devices with different specs, performance, single sim, dual sim, large small, curved or rounded.

I see no reason using MIUI on Nexus 5 where Android 5.1 is better choice for this device as a factory OS, same as MIUI for Xiaomi.

Wysłane z MI Note
Ok i understand ,sorry for asking.And you ar not right MIUI is not only for Xiaomi devices.
Have a great day

Anyone getting Google Now force close when saying "OK Google"?

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi4

I have pop up for V6 5.2.0, is it from here or the official? (I won't use official rom)

Status
Not open for further replies.