MULTI 5.5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
how right!

There it is . me too me it happens . this code gives enough way . if is not yet solved this bug is realy bad.

Hello on official site the 5.5.8 is replaced by 5.5.9. Can you give the differences ?

Hello on official site the 5.5.8 is replaced by 5.5.9. Can you give the differences ?
they fixed chinese MiFinance.apk, as we removed it already, no reason for us to push 5.5.9 version...

Reactions: krassiy
Do I have to flash full ROM every week to get updated?? I am using Official MI3 WCDMA. Last week only I have flashed this Multi lang ROM 5.5.1. Please suggest.

Then what does "
Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app" mean ? We dont have Over the air update as you said.
you do.. I just don't have time today... already spent all day by building 13 roms... no time today for uploading 26 files (10GB) to slow chinese servers.. so update via updater app manually or wait for OTA...

you do.. I just don't have time today... already spent all day by building 13 roms... no time today for uploading 26 files (10GB) to slow chinese servers.. so update via updater app manually or wait for OTA...
Thanks ingbrzy for clarification. Your quick response is always appreciated.

Reactions: fra6220
Hi and thanks for the good job!
I have a problem: I uninstall some stock apps like browser and mikey with ROM toolbox pro, but when i reboot the phone, the apps come back. If I freeze them, sometimes an error message concerning the browser pops up.
Any idea?
My phone is Mi 4

Hi and thanks for the good job!
I have a problem: I uninstall some stock apps like browser and mikey with ROM toolbox pro, but when i reboot the phone, the apps come back. If I freeze them, sometimes an error message concerning the browser pops up.
Any idea?
My phone is Mi 4

having the same problem with mikey and miremote.. tried to delete em from zip before flashing it but cannot identify em cuz are not named with the same name

CHANGELOG

[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]

--- 8< --- SNIP

Thanks for another great update international MIUI team!

This update added softkeys on the screen on my mipad. Do you know how to get rid of them?

Thanks!
Chris

Thanks for another great update international MIUI team!

This update added softkeys on the screen on my mipad. Do you know how to get rid of them?

Thanks!
Chris
working on fix for that now... just wait...

Reactions: cbull
5.5.9?
Something wrong here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-08-18-36-04.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-08-18-36-04.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 390
Why are you up on chinese servers if you can up on mega.co.nz, mediafire, dropbox ?
Celogeek and htcfanboys is downloading with 30-80kbps, normally is 2400kbps. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.