MULTI 5.5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, suffering with the "unknown number" bug are:
European Portuguese
Bulgarian
French
Dutch
An update: And all available languages in the 5.5.8 ROM too. I tested them on my phone all half an hour ago.

Nice update in general but:

-Still having SIM resets.

-Still having poor sound quality in video recording. And audio sent by whatsapp. It's like losing quality microphone from 5.4.17.

On Redmi 2.

Reactions: Ekeradan
Do You plan to release next stable versions in multilang? On the future?

It is possible to root in stable version?
It is possible to safe update from Dev 558 to this stable rom? Without wipe?

Please answer me.

Regards.

Thank you for this update. It seems ok for me (Note 4G / English). All problems form 5.5.1 are gone.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Please answer me.

Regards.
Yesterday I've update from 5.5.1 to Stable version without any issue on Mi3W, no wipe done, no problem detected so far as ingbrzy said stable versions are previous to weekly, so probably you'll have problems and need a wipe.

Regards

Can't you wipe all data and reflash?
The phone work, right?

The phone works yes. Not possible to update today. So, what should i do? You wrote wipe all data and reflash. What does that mean? What must i do?

Members on this forum write about the stable version. Is that what i should install? What is the difference between the stable version and the 5.5.1. beta? And what do i have to do?

Thanks

An update: And all available languages in the 5.5.8 ROM too. I tested them on my phone all half an hour ago.
I can confirm that with English and European Portuguese.
Also BT continues to be a big piece of s***.
Tested enough this ROM. Next!!??!!

Mi2s

I'm still on 5.4.24, as it seems more stable than the last ones...

On Redmi 2 2GB, noticed bugs are:
- hotspot connecting normally, but not transmitting any internet;
- Ocasional reset of the SIM, which asks for pin input;
- Ocasional block of Bluetooth, which doesn't connect automatically to paired device (car stereo);
- Ocasional very low volume on Bluetooth;
- Low recording volume on videos.

Can someone confirm if these continue present on current version?

The unknown number bug in outgoing calls log is not common issue, because it occurs only at few users but it does not exist at most users. The individual issues like this one are the most difficult cases. As you can see same devices with same ROM and same system language (eg. English) can behaving completely differently in this case. Only differences are the location, SIM card and mobile network provider. So I just trying to say, you should not rule out the other possible causes either, not only the ROM (for example when I used old SIM card on my Mi2S at the beginning I have had some different call issues too... ). Anyway, I feel for you! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: krassiy
Thank you for this update. It seems ok for me (Note 4G / English). All problems form 5.5.1 are gone.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk
if you want it to stay that way... DO NOT USE XPOSED. After I installed it, it wouldn't recognize SIM.

Please answer me.

Regards.
No root on stable.

Wysłane z MI Note

OK, what about us owners of Redmi 2 - 1 GB. Disappointed with the device poor performance, fb apk and messenger clogged the RAM so I deinstalled them shame for Xiaomi that 2015 model could not run them properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.