MULTI 5.5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
same difference as between China weekly roms and our...

and no root of course... to keep it stable...
Just a friendly suggestion here: better add a huge, bold disclaimer in red next the stable download legend, in order to minimize questions about these firmwares being rooted or not. That is, convert the "DOWNLOAD STABLE" header to "DOWNLOAD STABLE - (UNROOTED FIRMWARE - SEARCH ELSEWHERE FOR ROOTING).

Or, if you know how to root, add perhaps a link to a thread that details how to root...

Like I said, just trying to help here :)

hi,
-----English-------
mail in the images show the problem continues, mail first came when the pictures look, but the pictures do not appear the second opening
-----Turkish-----
mail içerisindeki resim gösterme sorunu devam ediyor, mail ilk geldiği zaman resimler görünüyor fakat ikinci açılışta resimler görünmüyor

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-11-09-13-12.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-11-09-13-12.png
    662.1 KB · Views: 448
  • Screenshot_2015-05-11-09-13-23.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-11-09-13-23.png
    232.6 KB · Views: 448
Where can I find the weather app on this rom? I have the temperature on the notification drop down but its just 0.

Thanks!

Hi..I am not able to activate my sim card..it was working fine when i was using offcial dev version but now everytime i want to activate my device I have to pay international sms charge and after trying to activate for some time it popup an error "there is some server error while getting phone no."

Why is that?

No particular issues on Mi2S, except Bluetooth Audio still not working!

P.S.=Miui6 Music app is really annoying. I can't stand the forced integration with baidu music (it also keeps on dowloading wrong cover arts instead of using local ones). For now it is a really bad player, gorgeous graphics but nothin more. V5 music player was the best.
Is there any chance to have Miui6 music disconnected from baidu, as it was on 5.4.24?

No particular issues on Mi2S, except Bluetooth Audio still not working!

P.S.=Miui6 Music app is really annoying. I can't stand the forced integration with baidu music (it also keeps on dowloading wrong cover arts instead of using local ones). For now it is a really bad player, gorgeous graphics but nothin more. V5 music player was the best.
Is there any chance to have Miui6 music disconnected from baidu, as it was on 5.4.24?
There is the answer of my question post #63 Bluetooth audio still not working! As every thinks work fine for me on Mi2 with 5.3.27 then I keep it and I still waiting a fix for bluetooth problem.

Dear ingbrzy
I have a contact and his email adress is name.surname@manchester.ac.uk
It seems it is not possible to compose an email to that contact not even if i dearch him by his real name because it is his only email
If i adf a fake gmail adress then everything works. Any ideas?

For first install MIUIv6-5.0 better if you use MiFlash and aries 5.5.9 fastboot package with fastboot script: flash_all.bat. It will merge the partitions to unified storage (no more small data partition issue). After that you can install xiaomi.eu multilang via updater app or via MiRecovery.

<< Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk >>
But definitely needed info how to revert partitions back

I flashed my Mi3 with 5.4.17 version and he was so happy about finding it out that Slovenian language had been added. I was glad for him too. But unfortunately next (automatic) update removed it?! Why??
Why Slovenian language had to be removed ?

I flashed my Mi3 with 5.4.17 version and he was so happy about finding it out that Slovenian language had been added. I was glad for him too. But unfortunately next (automatic) update removed it?! Why??
Why Slovenian language had to be removed ?
it had to be removed due to license of translation....

But definitely needed info how to revert partitions back

If you just want to try MIUIv6 5.5.8 and you thinking about go back to old ROM, in this case I recommend for you install the ROM simply from MiRecovery or Updater app and after that make "wipe all data" from MiRecobery. This method will keep the partitions in original condition and you can go back easily to any previous ROM release.

If you just want to try MIUIv6 5.5.8 and you thinking about go back to old ROM, in this case I recommend for you install the ROM simply from MiRecovery or Updater app and after that make "wipe all data" from MiRecobery. This method will keep the partitions in original condition and you can go back easily to any previous ROM release.
Thanks.Which is better?

Last edited:
Thanks.Which is better?
Do you mean which is better MiRecovery or updater app? At first use MiRecovery because you can make wipe all data directly after flash the ROM. Just do not forget to rename the file to update.zip and keep it on the root of SD

<< Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk >>

will we get OTA?
also did this update solve the issues with 5.5.1? (like system apps crashing)

Status
Not open for further replies.